Reviews for The Devil Hunter and the Draconis
thelittlealbatross chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
A very interesting story so far. I like the voice that you give the characters.
Dantes-Silent-Huntress chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Really interesting story and I like the way you write. Agni and Rudra's conversation is great :) thanks for reviewing mine as well, nice to see someone who has similar tastes
MissDreamsALot chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
ahaha almost forget about those swords, nice:) good chapter, update soon! xD
Asile3762 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
yay I missed the talking swords and again thanks and please keep going this is getting more and more interesting sorry for not reveiwing for a while I've...been distraacted recently...look something shin-

hrmmph anyway agian please keep going and please update soon thanks!~
Meech Macko chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
The chap is OK and you need to prioritize in Dante's supernatural Demonic abilities such as having Inhuman strength and speed (It is seen in the anime where he does the Airtrick or some form of teleporting from the games) then his amazing ability to heal almost instantly...that is he doesn't need bandages also he can transform into his demonic form (DT) where he gains the extra ability of FLIGHT and which is the only plus point seen in DMC2. Then due to his extremely powerful Demon blood he is also an immortal or maybe age very slow.

Anyway great fic and making the chaps a tad longer would be great.
Asile3762 chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Thanks and the last paragraph it said panter not banter just spot checking and anyway I like this and please make more and hahaha I really wonder if that's true I mean he doesn't need bandages since he heals almost instantly ...without his coat being harmed in any way...well maybe he bandages up Lady but on second thought she would do it herself and would probably kill Dante it he tried to do anything!~

Anyway Please make more I really enjoy this and please update soon thanks!~ (-)/
MissDreamsALot chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
This is a interesting story you got here C: Can't wait for the next chapter :)
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
Nice. I wonder what'll happen next. See ya in the next review. XD
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Sweet, an update!

So, we get to know our little dragon heh? I like that seh can open up to 'Ol Dante. Grrr, I hope Dante kicks that sorcerer's (I forgot to spell his name) ass!

Excuse my French, lol.

Update soon! :)
Asile3762 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Heh heh that was good I like it so far and i like the fact that she's not a Mary-sue and please continue. Hey so is this the Dante in DMC 4 and fortune is with Nero right? That would be awesome if you included that in here! Anyway thanks so much for this and please make more soon oh...and update as well please!

【ツ】
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Sweet! I'm pretty new to the DMC franchise, so I've been reading fics here and there, but this one was really interesting! I love the whole Dragon scene in this as well :) that sorcerer guy is such a jerk for leaving her to take the fall like that! It's good that Dante didn't kill her like I thought he would.

i expected to hear the word "Babe" somewhere in the fic :) haha.

For oyur first fic, ypu're doing an amazing job. Update when ya can :)
Wolfie231 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Not bad you did good on getting dante olny kill evil things and not look like a push over I hope you update soon
Asile3762 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Yay I like thisbstory so far and I can probably guess that Dante's going ta ask some stupid and perverted questions, anyway please make more and thanks! Jeep going I really like this and the dragon thing is cool too!

Please make more soon and update as well!

【ツ】
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Aaahhhh. So the interrogation begins.

So, that dream. Was it a flashback or what is to come in the future? *shrugs*

That pizza actually sounds really good. *mentally curses at pizza binge*

Can't wait for you next update XD Ciao.
Asile3762 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Argh me HATE CLIFF-HANGERS

Bu please make more none the less

Please make more soon or I might die of curiosity I like the plot and keep going please

Thanks so much for this~