Reviews for Forbidden
jackson chapter 13 . 6/25
Great story. Good job my friend, pls keep wrinting
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
not the same tipicle story good... exept all the ooc from Vegeta that was silly lot of sex, family problems,, different love story
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Very cute ending!
SexySade chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
great fic! really well done!
elianni chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
I loved this story and the ending wss so cute by calling there baby little one will u ever make a sequal ifnot o well thank u
JaspheReal chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
I'm crying :'( Nice fic.
Ouushi chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Yay! he finally asked her!
PainterOfHearts chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
The inscription reminds me of a kid's book my mom used to read me about a little boy and his mother and how she would always say that to him no matter how old he got. Interesting story so far. I like it, but I am curious as to how you're going to make it so it isn't really awkward later when he returns if she's his sister (albeit step sister lol) in the beginning.
kalcia chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Holy fuck! I fucking loved this story! Oh god, amazing! You made my week, I was in dire need of amazing vegebul fanfiction and yes, you made it! Thank you so much!
Damon's Vampire Barbie chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Loved this! You should really do a sequel would be amazing!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Sweet.
malymac chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
What happened to fainting scene at the end? Still, it was a nice A/U. I look forward to your next Vegeta x Bulma fic.
RealTalk chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
aww nice ending loved it really really would of loved it if Bulma jack'd up Yamcha...anyway real good story
RealTalk chapter 10 . 11/26/2012