Reviews for Mom's the Word
CC chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
On ...sale... bwahahahahaha!
Good job, lady!
Thinktink2 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Can i jsut say i would love to see the story of madeline telling michael she made water shark and his reaction
Warlord Darnell chapter 25 . 10/6/2011
The story was really good. I love how it was just like an episode of burn notice that you would watch on TV. I could almost see where the commercial breaks would go in the story.

I have a few suggestions for Micheal's little thoughts that he would give during a show. I personally would have made them in italics, but though you used that font formating already, bold italics would work.

All in all, a very enjoyable story to read
Warlord Darnell chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
That was a very good chapter. I love how you made the fight as realistic as possible, and had a very in-character moment for fiona as she came to his rescue.

I have to say that if you give an un-named character a name, it is usually better to keep the character's new name. It helps, and is what the people will think when they see them again.
Warlord Darnell chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
That chapter was funny, and very believable. It was really fun to read. I have to say, I thought that if you threw soup cans, and they were heavy enough, they I suppose that they could be used in that way. Though the syrup, probably not.

Overall fun chapter to read, and I have to say once again, keep up the good work.
Warlord Darnell chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
That was good. I like where you went with this. I love the crazy bum guy! The story's getting good.
Warlord Darnell chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
It was good. I have to say, there is a good deal of angst in the chapter, yet I have to say; if you intend on having them kiss again, please have it be soon. I know that the fanfiction is complete and all, but I have to say; the anticipation is killing me! Keep up the good work lady! XD
Warlord Darnell chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
This chapter is good so far. I like how you expanded on something mentioned once or twice in dialouge into the fanfiction
Warlord Darnell chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Warlord Darnell chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Love the cliff-hanger ending, keep it up, I love where you're going with this
Warlord Darnell chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
I love how you kept to the old admonition "Never have your character act outside of character" and how believable the story is so far. I can't wait to see where you go with this
Warlord Darnell chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Things are getting good...
Warlord Darnell chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Great Gig in the Sky! I can't wait to see what happens next. At the chapter's ending, I can picture the commercial break! Keep up the good work
Warlord Darnell chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
It's getting good. I honestly like the style of using flashbacks, but it really detracks from the story. So far, I hope that there aren't going to be any more flashbacks, or else the story would go nowhere.