Reviews for A Shaper's Life
Please make more chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
I have been loving everythin until now! Please write more, i want to know what happens next!
Oh, also, you write way better in first person, just my opinion.
DanicaMcGee chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I'm so glad I found this! Geneforge is, like, one of the awesomest computer games ever, but I was afraid I wouldn't find any decent fanfictions for it. I applaud you; this is good stuff! Is it going to be continued?
DeathKnight1728 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Ok, first off this is a welcome sight/read as geneforge game series is my favorite and (probably is the best sci fi series EVER). I found that your story was very good. Im not saying you should do anything different, but as i was reading through the exercises that your character has to do, i thought of something. What might be cool (its up to you of course) would be if the main character gets through a few more of the training exercises but before anymore can get done, something crazy happens. I dont know how you are planning to do this story but its just a thought. Aside from that, this is an easy read you should keep the perspective point of view, that makes this story what it is.
draconamor chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
First of all, thank you for writing a Geneforge fanfic, since there are (including this one) only three. Of those three, "A Shaper's Life" is my personal favorite. Also, keep on writing in 1st person. Keep up the good work!