Reviews for Oblivious
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON vv
CallMeHiromi chapter 10 . 6/5
PLEASEEE STHAP THE HIATUSSSSSS ;-;
naruankolover chapter 10 . 1/12
I know it has been like 5 years but you have to write like 4 more chapter please
AlextheBeast12 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
This story is by far one of my most favorite of any fanfincs ive ever read. This story really brightened my day. Please continue writing this story! Im so hooked.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
update
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
hilarious. You're AWESOME
salasdaniel74 chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
pffftmuahahahahajajaja... Uzumaki Mansion... Thanks for the laugh and good luck.
O ni kai chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
So good!
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Something I'm wondering about in the Kurenai chapter. Why did she need a boat? Wouldn't it have been funnier if Kurenai accidentally dropped Naruto in the lake water walking? Just honest curiosity not trying to flame.
lord war chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
READ IT. LOVED IT. FINISH IT!
lord war chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
I had to look twice at the tap-tap-tap-tap at the start Bcoz I honestly thought it sed...nvm lol dirty mind :P
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
Good story, and I hope to read the new chapter!
RockyyPlays chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Omg! This is f*cking hilarious. You're AWESOME! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
...are you going to continue this amazing story?! I love it you have to!