Reviews for Last
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I have no idea what to say. I'm not sure if I've ever read a Maiko fic so beautiful, tragic, and riddled with emotion as this.
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
-this was sad :( but,it was good also..you did a great job.
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love behind the scenes and between the episode Maiko fics, and this one was excellent. Your portrayal of Mai and Zuko in that tense period of time is spot on, and of course the dramatic irony of us knowing Zuko leaves whereas Mai did not gave me all sorts of feelings. I hope you write more Maiko (Boiling Rock?)!
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was amazing! You captured the characters flawlessly. Beautiful story :)
cutiereader968 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was beautiful! I love the way you portrayed Mai and Zuko and their relationship. The ending was very well done, finishing the story but I was craving for more! This is getting faved!
Ocheeva chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really enjoyed reading this!
FireladyMai chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ahh i soooooo luv this, amazing writing job.
ToAlwaysBeMe chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Beautifully written! Just... wow. You really captured the essence of the characters and their relationship.

Now, if you'll excuse me for cutting my gushing short, I'm off to check-out your other stories.
Half formed demon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Is it just my computer or has no one reveiwed this epic story? I loved it! This is what I think their first time would have been like. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of work.