Reviews for Lioness Loricatus
New chapter 25 . 6/18
Greetings to you where ever you are...I just wanted to let you know that I am still interested in your story...please update as soon as you can.
Martionmanswife chapter 2 . 6/8
hand in the air.
New chapter 25 . 5/12
Still patiently waiting for you to update...Your story is too good to be abandoned!
Perry Downing chapter 8 . 4/30
I'm loving the play lists! Great music so far.
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 4/30
Absolutely beautiful. I really like this no nonsense Hermione.
Perry Downing chapter 4 . 4/29
Your A/N said you weren't happy with this chapter, but I must tell you that I found it engrossing.
Perry Downing chapter 3 . 4/29
I'm almost glad I didn't review the first few chapters because now I can! I don't think I appreciated the subtlety and complexity of this tale at first. Reading it again I see how beautiful and arresting it was from the beginning.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 4/29
Still awesome. Your description of nature after being parted for so long is exceptional.
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 4/29
I'm re-reading this, I bet it's even better the second time!
jensteed chapter 25 . 3/30
Dun dun dun dunnn! Now what's the bad news :( Severus and Hermione are just so hot together ;)
New chapter 25 . 3/30
Oh, please, dear author, don't leave us hanging any longer! Update asap!
jensteed chapter 5 . 3/29
I truly cannot put into words how incredible this story is, it is an absolute joy to read. I have a very special place in my heart for a Severus when he's a little (or a lot) insane, I have no idea why? But I find him so endearing like this, confused and scared at times but still essentially himself (snark and all, haha) I love seeing him come back more and more to who he is, and his journey to get there. I really can't thank you enough for writing this. Thank you thank you thank you thank you ;)
jensteed chapter 2 . 3/29
Bah, an Obliviate was too clean for that scumbag! Seeing Severus' reaction to grass and nature was heartbreakingly lovely.
Snaperipper chapter 24 . 3/29
Please continue this story quickly!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 25 . 3/26
This story has just been so, so wonderful. Of course I'm following it. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. Just when things were going so well, of course there's bad news. And what's going to happen with poor Draco? I hope you are able to update soon.