Reviews for Where You Belong
thepinktabby chapter 3 . 2/14
Ya know... a baby for next christmas would be awesome... jsyk. Lol I loved it thanks for the quickie. It was brilliant.
luramos chapter 3 . 2/4
Sempre releio essa fic,mas sempre fico querendo mais,não sei você podia fazer uma continuação aonde o pai de edward aparece,mas ele não se importa poeque ele tem Carlise ,ele propio já é um pai.
JOJO17937 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
love this story. I've read it multiple times. Will you every add more?
darklightangel64 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
yes, yes he does. Edward deserves all the schmoopiness he can get and then some. I liked where you ended it but it would be amazing if you revisit it. But were it is now, well I feel it makes everyone feel content.
darklightangel64 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was kind of...hot!
J.DRAST chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Hello. Ooh, I hope you DO revisit these boys again in the future! I love these two together! I also loved the "jailbait" comment! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Butterfly1993 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
AWESOME ! SO CUTE XD
sirenastarot chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Just wanted to let you know someone asked for a C/E fic and this story was the first one to pop into my head. Love these two! And it was awesome revisiting them.
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
good one. I liked it.
Some Kind of Sin chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I love these two! You've made their relationship so real and warm. Fantastic job on the dialogue.
sophiacorgi chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I really enjoyed this. Shy & insecure Edward was so sweet.
ArekWhitlock chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
loved it!
lilnathy13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love this awesome story
VivTheTwiHard chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Well now, wasn't that the sweetest thing I've ever read. My first Carlward fic and I must say...I think I'm converted. Jazzward is my first love but this? This may give it competition. And so begins my hunt for more Carlisle/Edward fics. Thank you for sharing :)
DarkTwilight129 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012