Reviews for Where You Belong
jacoblovinmama chapter 3 . 5/27
I just read this beautiful story and loved the journey. Edward is fantastic in his shyness and loving heart. Carlisle is amazing as a man and how he gently draws Edward out of his cocoon. Would love a lot more but sometimes less is more. Please write more in this loving low angst. Thank you so much had fun and numerous smiles.
Volmornu chapter 1 . 5/19
I hate when people say things like "grinding like teenagers". ALL sexual moves/behaviors are universal, not exclusive to teenagers. Lust is lust. How it manifests is defined solely by and in the moment.
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 5/16
sweet little story. I love a shy, insecure Edward and a reassuring, wonderfull Carlisle
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 5/16
wonderfull chapter
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 5/16
wow. I discovered my pleasure for Daddy kink not so long ago, but this...A Daddy-Carlisle is soooo much more lovely, and hot, and...Could you send him to me, a little?
Nyja Michealis chapter 3 . 4/7
I liked it.
Enjoyed this. Wish there was more of these two.
dpennell007 chapter 3 . 2/7
Thank you for your engaging, sexy story. Carlisle is a perfect Daddy. I LOVED it!
ncbexie25 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Nawwwww I love daddy!kink and that was so hot and sweet! Thank you! :)
lellabeth chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I've read this so many times and flailed over it even more, but ugh. It's just so perfect, and I love every word of it. Thank you for sharing.
Packy 2.0 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Another awesome sauce chapter! So into this... Incredibly into this.
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
THIS WAS AMAZINGGGGG. THANKS TO LELLABETH FOR RECCING IT. THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT SINCE IVE BEEN PINING FOR E/C SLASH SINCE FOR FUCKING EVER AND I DIDNT KNOW YOU EVEN WROTE THIS STUFF. #FANFAIL

ANYWAY... AMAZING AND YOUR WRITING STYLE IS AWESEOM. I LOVE HOW SWEET AND SOFT AND SHY EDWARD IS AND I JUST ADORE CARLISLE'S DETERMINATION AND DEEVOTION TO CARE AND SATISFY AND LOVE HIM THE WAY HE SHOULD BE REVERENCED. A GREAT STORY OF TWO MEN FONDING THEIR PLACE IN THE WORLD AND IN EACH OTHER. (THAT WASNT AN INTENTIONAL PUN,I SWEAR) *GIGGLES*

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPT!
Cullenboyz chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for sharing the wonderful family time, and the desk smexy times, oo la la!

These two deserve all the HEAs. I'm swooning all over the place. Lovely 3-shot! xo
Cullenboyz chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Closet sex and spankings...yum! Lovely chapter, once more. Their relationship is adorable!
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Very sweet, how sensitive Carlisle is to Edward's needs, both emotional and physical. Daddy isn't my thing, so the fact that I enjoyed this is a great tribute to your writing!