Reviews for The Mockingjay and the Chameleon
OzwynneLokiAldren chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Jesus, this fic, I can't even, fecking amazing.
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
I unshamedly admit that im crying right now
BookWorm4479 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Epic! Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent. It is appreciated and admired.
Fluticorns chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
I loved this so much! I cried at the end but it was really good!
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
*sniffle* So good! I am at a loss, other than to say that... And that last chapter... *sniffle*
kristen5286 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
I love this story so much I'm reading it again. I hope I can contain my disappointment when I get to the Johanna Haymitch parts... I think that hurt me the most to read the first time around. But I really love this story
kristen5286 chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
That was beautiful.
kristen5286 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
On chapter 14, my heart is breaking
kristen5286 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I'm barely on chapter seven and this is one of the most emotional stories I've ever read. Loving and hating this. I don't like that Katniss it's sleeping with everyone but I love your writing...off to read more
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
I loved it up until Peeta marrying into Haymitch and Katniss's family- not because I have anything against nontraditional partnerships, but because it felt incredibly forced and detracted from the love Haymitch and Katniss had developed. I didn't see that same love in Peeta. It was fantastic up until that point but now there's been such a strange plot twist/character break forcing the threesome that I'm not inclined to finish the story. Thank you so much for the rest of it though! I preferred the first, nonexpanded version. I think Katniss ultimately can't end up with the best of both worlds, otherwise every fanfic author would have her sharing Gale and Peeta. The most successful fics I've read force her to decide between the men who all offer different personalities to complement hers. It almost seemed that you were waffling between a Hayniss and a K/P story.
KayKay chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Is it wrong that I enjoyed the AN more than the story? XD oh my god when I was reading the Ingrediants that may be in the story and I saw sloth I couldn't hold in the sniggering/laughter because I could just imagine a meme of that, where the word is circled then a picture of a sloth is below it, with a caption saying Oh what the hell man... XD too funny *brofist*
Jenna Malfoy 20 chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
It was great I love it!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Poor PeeTA! He's seems to have broken out of the bind the Capitol had him in.

Regardless of the consequences, I'm glad that Haymitch delivered Katniss' letter to Peeta.

Oh Gale, you are nasty! I really dislike you now!

""I pull Haymitch to me and kiss him, as if my hunger for him could match anything Gale or Peeta ever brought me. He suddenly pulls me too him, and something is a little too real. Haymitch pulls away a shadow on his face and he covers by announcing, "I love you, my little Mockingjay." Haymitch is too good of an actor, only one person in the whole room knew he was not telling the truth and I was having my doubts.

There are reactions to my behavior. Johanna screams "ewww". She looks around the room making rude barfing sounds."" I LOVE the show they put on. It was a nice touch.

"" Just thumbing our noses at our favorite president. He knows already, you know." He laughs loudly and triumphantly."" That is fun.

""He pulls me to him, crushing me in his want. It is not the brilliant fire of Gale or the warm controlled oven of Peeta, but it is the comfort of a glass of spirits when you're half frozen in a long winter."" I like this comparsion of the three.

I like how Haymitch made the doctors let Haymitch and Katniss see Peeta.

""I pull back in shock and look into his beautiful blue eyes. "Katniss. I know you're not real, but please don't leave me. Don't make me go back this time. Please let me stay; let me be dead with you. I am sorry I killed you. Just let me stay this time." He says all of this as plain as can be. He looks past me. "Go away Haymitch, don't take her away from me this time. Don't bring me back anymore. Let me stay dead with her."" I like this. Its sad and a little bit sweet. This is the Peeta, we know and love.

Oh Peeta!

""I look back at Haymitch not sure how to answer. "Don't worry, Peeta, I will take care of her. You didn't kill me. I finally drank myself to death over a stupid little girl. Nothing you could do to prevent it. Just meant to be. You better fight hard though, because if you leave her to me, I might just fall for her as hard as you did." He winks at Peeta and smiles."" AWE!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This is interesting. Its scary how she was about to let him kill her.

I don't know whether I like that her and Gale have been together for multiple nights. I don't really like him.

""His face, for just a tick looks ill, but the fury flashbacks and drapes his features in evil. "He tried to kill you. We barely got you out of there. He's celebrating."

"Good. Then tell him the good news. I am dead. You all couldn't save me. If he completes his mission…." I cough, and have to sit up to make it stop. He hands me water.

A light dawns on Haymitch's face, astonishment and understanding. "If his mission is complete, it ends the pain."

I gag and almost throw up, but nod and swallow more water. "Only way to end it."

Haymitch kisses me right on the mouth with a loud friendly smacking sound and I look at him like he's gone mad. "My brilliant little Mockingjay." He rushes out of the room."" Katniss is quite clever.

Oh Haymitch and Katniss. Their plan is brilliant! I wonder how long until its no longer an act?

I LOVEd Plutarch's reaction to their love!
Jayded524 chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
TT_TT well shit 3 thank you :)