Reviews for Save Me, Because I Need You Tonight
TotalGleek16 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I loved that it wasn't 100% Eclare, cuz that would be unrealistic. Adam was ALWAYS with them (even though he's not really there anymore which makes me sad) and CeCe was a nice touch.
TotalGleek16 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
:) Great Chapter! This is Really, Really good! (I hope Clare goes with him.)
haley chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
LOVE IT! :] _
CrazyLlama chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Love it
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
I'm sad this is over but this story was fabulous! And once again you added the title into the last sentence! I love that! Just live that! I think you added it in very well considering the title must have been hard. Great job! You always do amazingly!
g-hope-love-life chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
so sweet cece so nice and protective of eli
danagirl3496 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
love it
Cool Person chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
I loved the chapter this is one best chapters so far. The ending was very sweet and cute. I love when you update your stories. This and this summer are my favorites. Please keep it up.
KitKat0219 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
I liked the ending! It was so adorable!
Julia chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I'm way better! I'm still having asthma syptomes so I hvae to go get check out for that but all in all better. Today was such a lazy day for me. I got I ride to school for my sister so I got to sleep in. First period was sewing but we didn't do anything so basically the whole time my friend sky, diana , Mindy , and Maddy ( don't know why I listed there names) tried to guess what sky or I was thinking off. It took them a good 20 minutes to figure out o was thinking of Holister! Haha than second my French teacher decided he didn't want to teach so we went outside and watched the senior girls soccor game and when I say we watched the game I mean we layed in the sun and helped my friend Melissa with boy trouble. Did the same thing third expect it was a line of playing with peoples hair. I basically watch soccor all day! Haha wait was that the last chapter! Say it ain't so! There must be more! Haha! Love you! I hve no Idea If were in differnt time zones but I'm tierd so good night!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I love the ending :) it's so cool when you end it with the titles :) but yeah great story! Deserves all those reviews and can't wait for more up dates and more new comers ;)
Karina chapter 4 . 5/12/2011