Reviews for Hunting the Unicorn
why does this exist
gizzbert chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
Happy dance
shss chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
I've tried reading this story twice and both times I have to give up a few chapters in. Your writing is incredibly convoluted and obnoxious, I never know what the hell is going on it what your point is.
Ionaadsila chapter 34 . 3/29/2015
Nick just can't win for losin!
cristina reid chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
If this is a glee/unicorn crossover why is it under glee/criminal minds in crossovers?
Ionaadsila chapter 33 . 2/24/2015
I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the last couple of chapters; I have lost track of who'se who and got a bit confused. But I was so excited to see an update & just wanted to let you know!
A.V.Mabel chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
The Last Unicorn is my favourite book, as of last year, and I actually held off on reading this for two years until I'd read it so uh

Thank you very much for two wonderful pieces of fiction
Ionaadsila chapter 32 . 12/27/2014
Why did it take so long for Kurt to get pain meds? Why didn't he get them immediately?
Hedgi chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
Oh my gosh. I just about choked on my christmas fudge what with all the shoutouts and names. JARETH. JARETH IS A HOSTAGE SITUATION EXPERT PERSON, OH LORD. Oh my gosh. so. beautiful.

great work as always!

Ellowen
Guest chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
Ellowen from tvtropes here. Fantastic work! I love, love, love the firefly references. Yay simon :)
Hedgi chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
Blue Sun? (hands of blue, two by two)

great work. very tense, very emotive, and perfect tie ins to the Last Unicorn. Fantastic.
Ionaadsila chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
So I found this last night. And I realize that the most recent updates have months in between them due to real life stuff. However, I'm hoping future updates are a little more timely; don't leave Blaine suffering & the psycho stalker / kidnapper trying to befriend Greg, Tom, and Kurt's family! We also need the explanation of how Blaine came to be buggd by Muslim Blaine and his relationship to Greg. And what's wrong with David's wrist.

BTW, I'm one of those who has never read TLC, I know amazing right! But I really enjoyed the inclusion of the story & the quotes & eventually was able to tie most of it in to your story.
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
It's back! Woot! It's back.

I had to go back a bit to figure out where we were but, it was worth it.
lemon-rind chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Awesome chapter. Am I hearing correctly that you've finished this? :)
Hedgi chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
No problem! take as much time as you need (I just wanted to be sure it wasn't going to be abandoned!) I know how busy college and work get- so yeah.
I love your work.