Reviews for Digimon Miracles: The Start of Miracles
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Yo. It's been two months, has it not? I seriously thought you had abandoned this story but when I checked my mail and found out that this fic has been updated, my heart soared to the heavens. (Not really. I was just very happy)

Ah, yes. The Three Demons get some more screentime. And how do they make the best out of it? I know, why don't we all discretely but not so discretely insult Hiroto and lower his self-esteem? Gotta love them. (Again, not really)

I love the battle with the Monochromon; mainly because my OC was in it but I also liked it when Shoutmon and Veemon teamed up. The way you described Coredramon's appearance and fighting prowess was perfect. I really thought that Coredramon was Ultraman Agul. The only thing you could have done to perfect the Ultraman Agul persona was to have Coredramon do some collateral damage to his surroundings as well en route to defeating the Monochromon.

Nice to see Hiroto getting a Digivice, despite the fact that it PALES in comparison to the TransVice. Regardless of this fact, I think Hiroto would rather have an old model of Digivice that not have one at all.

Regarding your question, if Seishirou summons out Dracomon, then Seishirou would not evolve him in the middle of a fight. Even if Seishirou did, Dracomon doesn't want to. Dracomon can pretty much hold his own against most Champion-level Digimon; the reason being that he has been continuously training since the day he met Seishirou. That would be after the 01 kids defeat the Dark Masters. If the situation is dire, then Seishirou would point the TransVice at Dracomon and a stream of light will shoot out of the wings and engulf Dracomon, digivolving him into Coredramon. However, immediately after the battle, Dracomon would berate himself for relying on evolution to win and also beat his forehead with his clenched fist until blood is drawn.

Hope that answers you question. Update soon.

Tendou Souji
ThirdTimeztheCharm chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Again, a relatively well done chapter. I literally laughed out loud at DemiVeemon in this one! I am beginning to appreciate Hiroto's innocence, and I am curious to see what his power is. I like Selene a lot too!

However, there are several grammar mistakes, and you weren't very clear on the whole DemiVeemon/Veemon thing, and what is recess or canteens? I know the definition of them, but I am curious as to what you are using them for.

I also am not really feeling Seishirou!
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
Yeah update!

I saw a few things, like curious spelled curios, but with the Mobile site I can't find/fix them.

Wait... curious is spelled 'curios'? I always thought it was spelled with the 'u'. I hope you like this chapter, even though it's really really really late. :)

I meant...

You had curios, and you meant to spell curious. XD

When is the next OC joining the fun?
ThirdTimeztheCharm chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Yayy! Epic victory for Hiroto and Veemon! Although, I was a little disappointed in this chapter, it's the filler zone, I get it. Anyway, keep doin' what your doin.
ThirdTimeztheCharm chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Ok, so another decent chapter! yay! But here's my main problem with this one: the flashback style narrative you use is very interesting, but sometimes asking the reader questions gets annoying. I feel involved in the story, but I don't want to be on a tour down memory lane, I want to be in the action, you know what I mean? Anyway, I can't wait to read more, and please let me know if you want anymore characters!
Super g chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
ok sorry, i just noticed i have typos out the azz.

Absolutly(I think,i can't spell)

Calmly.

Not gonna LIE

I should revise before i submit least i corrected myself so it dosn't look like a monkey typed it.
Super g chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
geez,hope yuki looses and fail in life, all his siblings in fact,there should be abnsolutly NO reason to act like assholes to your brother, and if you have some sort of problem,calmy discuss it with them in a civil manner.

"WOW, look at the time!"*laughs*i love it when people do that! Like they 4real gotta go somewhere,it's even better when they don't have a

Man, i'm not gonna like, it was a WHILE last you update..but whatever, you update when you can.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
awesome work!

can I make Drake sister as an oc
ThirdTimeztheCharm chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
You need to get rid of all of these parentheses, what you are stating in them can be said outside. Save parentheses for author's notes.

We already knew about Yuna's father, so mentioning it again was a little awkward, but not unnecessary.

I'm not really up to date on Japanese culture, so you may want to specify for readers like myself what a meehoon stall is.

Hiroto didn't crash their date though, are you referring to a previous event before the events of the story? A small anecdote here might be refreshing.

Gasoline? Laughter? I'm confused...

practicing not practising.

Pride should be lower case, and the previous period should be turned into a colon.

Why are none of them talking about the incident yesterday? That seems a little more important than their soccer match...

I really hate Rinji :p

"I saw Lance and Yuna, still sitting at the tables, but now their tupperwares were emptied of their contents. Lance and Yuna were chatting, no doubt about daily news, though I couldn't help but stare in amazement. They were quite fond of practising their communication, given the chance, or as everyone else likes to call it, their 'chemistry'. I didn't like being a wet blanket, and so I fought the urge to drop in on them ninja-style."

This is a confusing paragraph, not only because of the misspellings, but also because you have a giant run-on sentence at the end, and his simile doesn't make sense.

DemiVeemon doesn't have nails. You also referred to him as Veemon before this, so I am confused as to which form he is in right now.

I also really hate Yuki :P, but I am liking the Yuna/Lance pairing. However, I don not like how wimpy Yuna got in Yuki's presence! She was ready to fight to the death for somebody yesterday, and now she's shaking in her metaphorical boots!

I would have liked a brief housekeeping montage...

You didn't mention that he had brought Veemon with him, so it was a bit unusual when Veemon suddenly appeared.

Also, consistency with Veemon's name! Also, seldom seems like a big word for Veemon to use.

Wait, Hiroto is fighting Airdramon? Good thing this doesn't have to make much sense, because Airdramon could kill him! Also, Airdramon is usually a good digimon, just saying.

I feel as though an awful amount of time would be consumed fighting a dragon monster, just a thought.

Soccer, in a football stadium?

I admire his dedication to his friends and their team...but the boy just fought a giant dragon, I think he deserves to be a little self centered.

His friends? Kind of jerkfaces, poor Hiroto, everyone is such a jerk in his life :P

I kind of have a love/hate relationship with Hiroto's cocky attitude. It's nice to not have him be so depressing, but his life sucks, no offense, so it's also a bit unrealistic.
ThirdTimeztheCharm chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Woah...this was intense! I really hate Drake, what a jerkface. Again, Hiroto's sassy realism is appreciated, but it sometimes make him seem a bit socially awkward. Some confusion was had in this chapter as to what happened with the silver-haired girl, who I'm assuming was a digimon-related being, and Drake's gang. Drake's a sword fighter? Is his sword magical, because I'm pretty sure Veemon could break it. There was some grammatical mistakes, I encourage you to have a friend re-read your writings before you post them online, if you want, I'd help you. I'll keep on reading!
ThirdTimeztheCharm chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Congratulations! You officially have the best story I found in the Digimon homepage! I like Hiroto, he reminds me of a Japanese, aale, Matilda. However, I did notice a few grammar mistakes, some sentence fragments, and even points where the narration was weak. I appreciate Hiroto's sarcasm though, it's definitely refreshing! One more thing that bothered me is that Hiroto, Rinji, Mai, and Yuki are all Japanese names, but Lance, Dylan, and Minnie are all English names, are they foreign? Just curious.

I can't wait to read on, hopefully there is room for me to submit a character! :)
Pokemon fan 1991 Not logged in chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
That was awesome work

There were a few mistake but i love it. so will Shoutmon digivole or Xros? And who will replace Shoutmon?
Super g chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
sorry it took me so long to reveiw i did a R&Leave. that usually pisses Authors off.

About Selene's problems how about she don't quit, but half azz it?

Will's got a cool digimon i thought he looked similar to gabumon.

Vmon really needs to digivolve. Did he really fart? i wouldn't think he'd be embarassed about that. Seems like the type to just let one go.

Again i momentarily sunk back into my *Very*old habit of 'silent reading'
LivingItUp-00 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Wow, I could not review this story until I had read all these chapters and I have to say this is really good. I've read most of these in third person but it's nice that you changed it up. Your writing skills are pretty amazing as well. I like all the detail that you give into everything, I can even imagine all of this in my head as if it were an actual Digimon series. The digivices sound really cool, Tendou Souji gave you one heck of an idea. I am really hating Hiroto's siblings, I could just butthead in them myself if Veemon won't. I especially love the personality you gave Veemon, it's very...playful I guess you could. I can't wait to read more and keep up the great work. :)
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Here's my OC-Name: Kaiden 'Kay' Mykal Lee

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Physical: Standing at five foot seven with long red hair and green eyes. He has a tattoo of the symbol for the planet Venus in the middle of his forehead. He uses hair gel to keep his hair out of his eyes, with a black t-shirt, dark blue shorts, and yellow boots with one white fingerless glove on his left hand. He wears his Digivice on his left front hip.

Personality: Kaiden is kinda serious when it comes to danger, he will defend people he cares about with his very life if he has to. If he's bored he whips out his Ipod and listens to some music. He takes his mission very seriously because he knows he's protecting his friends.

History: Kaiden grew up with his best friend Jessica(Jess) in an orphanage, he can't remember not being there. His life was never perfect, the only good thing about it was having his best friend there with him, they both witnessed the battle of Omnimon and Diaboromon on the internet years ago.

Origin: San Francisco, California

Partner: Lopmon

Digivolution Route:

In-Training: Kokomon

Rookie: Lopmon

Champion: Turuiemon

Ultimate: AntylamonData

Mega: CherubimonGood(the lighter colored version).
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »