Reviews for Digimon Miracles: The Start of Miracles
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
This rapidly improved my day. You've improved again and it's a pleasure to read your style, I have to admit I wasn't a fan of it originally, something about it didn't sit right with me (not that you were bad, just personal taste). Now,however, I love it, I love reading how you write.

You wrote Will brilliantly , probably better than most I've seen use him. I liked the Digivice and the joke that was played on him :P All in all a really great chapter.

I noticed only two tiny typo's. One was a / and "strongs" instead of "strong".

Also, Kung fu panda is awesome XD
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I don't really think that this chapter was that late but if you think so, then the solution would be to update the next chapter faster.

Nice chapter here. Grammar and descriptions were good, not to mention that The Three Demons have returned. Felt a little sorry for Hiroto. First, he almost got tossed like a rag doll and then he gets shown up by another Digidestined. I can only imagine the amount of frustration and helplessness he's feeling. Well, I guess he would have to make room for some more depression if you plan on Seishirou being in the next chapter.

Regarding your question, if that were the situation, then Seishirou's TransVice would suddenly glow an intense blue light. The 'wings' would then lengthen considerably and detach from the center of the device. They would then replicate, forming two sets of wings before attaching themselves back onto the TransVice so that they form a pseudo-cannon of energy. Seishirou then concentrates his will into the 'cannon' and fires a stream of light in the shape of dragon which engulfs Wingdramon, making him achieve the final digivolution state.

Also, think you can make Selene and Will present in the scene where Seishirou and Dracomon saves Hiroto and Veemon? It'll be fun to see their reactions. Just imagine Dracomon and his evolutions as Ultraman Agul. The way he emerges on the battlefield invites destruction, same with the way he fights. He only cares about accomplishing his goal with little care for those who may get caught in the cross-fire.

There you go. Update soon.

~Tendou Souji~
Elegon chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Still good as ever! I love the way you're able to describe the battle scenes. Hiroto and Veemon are an awesome duo with some crazy fighting skills. I like the way you've been adding in the characters and their partners. I can't wait for more! :D Also, is my character still in this story?
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
I love this chapter and who is the girl that will is talking about? I can't wait for your next update.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Yeah update!

I saw a few things, like curious spelled curios, but with the Mobile site I can't find/fix them.
Something dictionary related chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Is Will Selene's brother?
Diao Lover chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
are you still accepting OCs
RazenX chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Good chapter. It was nice to see Hiroto get beat by a digimon, since in the 1st story he might have won against the Tyrannomon. Seeing Selene in action and in the mentor role helps. Interesting take on the digivices, should be interesting to see what comes next-X
Master yo chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Awesome work
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Really good chapter, it's always a pleasure to read your story, especially the character interaction and the battles.

Ooooh I like the sound of that for Will :P Well, I'm sure it'll be good so I look forward to finding out what it is.

Keep up the good work.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Ahh. Digimon and food. The two best things in life. XD

When is the next OC joining the group? :D
Super g chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
no problem, in fact i think that you shouldd give away, loads of more stuff.

I don't care that the chapter was late, we know that real life gets in the way. Just as long as you update.
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Hmm..., I kinda wanted Seishirou to be unique but I suppose that the fact that his TransVice has 'wings' is good enough.

I see Seishirou is getting a little annoyed with his classmates though it is kinda my fault for making his emotions lean towards the emotionless side.

Kinda sad to see that the first digivolution honour goes to Dorumon and not Dracomon but congrats nonetheless.

More on the TransVice mechanics, for Seishirou anyway. Instead of light bursting from the crystal, it shoots out of the wings in a steady stream and creates a mini-vortex in the sky. A bullet of light is then fired from the vortex and strikes the ground. The dust then settles down to reveal Dracomon, Coredramon or Wingdramon in a crouching position. For the mega form, Seishirou removes the blue crystal and tosses into into the sky. With a snap of his fingers, the crystal shatters and the energy flows into the clouds. A magical crest suddenly appears and Slayerdramon emerges through it in all his glory.

Here's an idea if you're still planning on making Seishirou save Hiroto from Monochromon. While Hiroto and Veemon(after fighting the Monochromon) are staring down the Digimon, they suddenly felt a foreign presence and turned their attention to the right, catching sight of Seishirou almost immediately. The enigma gazed at the duo before looking at Monochromon. He then fully turns his body towards Hiroto and Veemon and silently reveals his unique TransVice. Tracing his fingers over the crystal, the 'wings' do their thing and Coredramon appears in the manner mentioned above.

TransVice mechanics aside, this was a great chapter. Veemon really needs to differentiate the moments where he should be playful and the moments where he should be serious.

I think you should give different crystals to the Digidestined. Since Seishirou already has a blue crystal, why don't you change the colour of Selene's crystal?

Update soon.

~Tendou Souji~
rc 1121 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Ah poor Shoutmon, may he find his peace.

Also just wondering, this is like Tamers where if a digimon dies, he dies for real or like Adventure where they turn into a digiegg and are reborn in primary village?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Nice chapter. Hope Shoutmon finds peace though.

By the way, I hope you don't mind if I update my OC a little.

Name: Nando Michizawa

Age: 12

Gender: Male

Crest: Justice

Appearance: Short, messy navy blue hair, thin, medium height, grey eyes

Clothes: Black jacket that's always open unless its cold, grey muscle shirt, pants, black shoes

Partner: Lunamon

Personality: Sweet, kind, innocent, motherly, good at taking care of others

Gender: Female

How they met: Nando was on his way home from school alone when Lunamon appeared. She insisted that she was his partner but he disregarded her. Later, she is nearly hit by a train and Nando saves her. From then on, they became partners and Lunamon helps him make more friends and be more sociable.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »