Reviews for Digimon Miracles: The Start of Miracles
RazenX chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Good chapter. The second version of the fight was very well done, with the new version of shoutmon being a nice touch. Two OCs in one also worked well, though did the fight occur at school, because I can't imagine them letting Drake walk around with a katana. Can't wait to see more-X

P.S. Do I need to resubmit my character, and will you start up road to victory again-X
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Wow, shoutmon doesn't joins the team that sad. Will he become omagashoutmon later or xros? veemon was awesome and funny
The Silent Insomniac chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Ahhh so we got a rewrite.

First, I'd like to applaud you for that. Very few writers overhaul their story when they were already far into the plot. :)

Second, the decision is paying off. I don't even recall the original and I can already tell you're doing a better job. That's great. It doesn't answer all my gripes about the writing style, but the improvement is sufficient enough.

Keep on writin'.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I love your writing style!

Can't wait for the next update.
Dowski chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Another great chapter. I like the new character, and how this was changed around a bit from last time. Glad to know when my OC will be introduced :P lol. Keep up the great work!
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Hey, sorry about not reviewing for a while, life is hectic sadly. Just a quick review to say keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more from you and I wonder how you're going to write "Will" this time :P. I'll drop a more detail review next time .
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I'll be paying more attention to this story since Seishirou has appeared but with me just starting university, I'm not so sure if I can review just as often.

I see you put in the TransVice which I requested but I just want to inform you about its mechanics. Seishirou wears it on his right wrist and the 'wings' are connected to each other. They only open up when Seishirou is using it. Also, the crystal flashes when he activates it if you're unaware of this fact. The form which Seishirou's Digimon assumes when he emerges from the TransVice is influenced by Seishirou's actions prior to releasing his Digimon. If he simply holds up his arm, then Dracomon shall appear. If he traces his fingers over the crystal, then Coredramon shall appear. When he gets his crest(if you're planning on making the OCs get crests), he inserts it into the TransVice, making Wingdramon appear.

I kinda felt sorry for Shoutmon. He seems way more angsty than in the original story.

Can't wait for Dracomon to make his appearance and I hope that you can put in a scene where Veemon tries to socialize with him but receives the cold shoulder instead.

~Tendou Souji~
Super garurumon chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
donkey years? *Snickers* OC yay! 2 new characters (I think) that Seishirou guy with the pretty pretty shiney shiney, and Selene girl who knows about destined traits.

Hiroto watches too much t.v. always with the movie references. Little does he know there are movies about digimon.
rc 1121 chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
So I'm gonna guess we just saw a glimpse of the Main Big Bad(Internet term for the main villian) of the Arc and Mentor/Supporter for the good guys. Wonder how this is gonna pan out.

Maybe Elecmon felt that his newly claimed territory was being threatned by Hiro and Veemon. The guy didn't seem to have the usual intelligence of sentient digimon.

Update soon!
S.G chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
oops SEE! I *TOLD* YOU! I ment chapter not chopper, coulda sworn that said capter when I wrote it.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I hope the next chapter is good.

I did like this chapter lol
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I didn't see an OC!
S.G chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
yay, an update! You must forgive any spelling issues, I'm dead tired.

OK- IM WAITING FOR THE OC, and new chopper.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I hope its mine! But I have no clue. XD
Super garurumon chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
OHH, where you reffering to...-nevermind.

I mean to say that Gus is like a cannon character to me, I've gotten to know him just like I 'know' Tai and all the other cannons.

Usually when you see OC that means "brand new, who are these people, what do they have to do with digimon,blah,blah,blah"

Your OC is the only one besides my own that I'm familer with.

Gus is only reason I'm reading jjb88's "Digimon Adventures Season 3" He's my "I'll be-on-your-side-always" character plus he's cool :P
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »