Reviews for Birthday
Vela513 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
"tiny lecturing mushroom". I love the little things that make me laugh!
vacant houses chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
How have I NEVER READ THIS? PSG, this is amaaaazing. It definitely is IC for me, it reads so very much like Raphael's innermost thoughts.
Wow. Just wow. I'm in awe, dear lady!
Er. Yeah. I love it to bits.
One of the best Raph fics I've read in the fandom. Still can't believe I've missed it after all this time.
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
A very interesting TMNT fic.

The tone and characterization seemed to match what I remember from the '80s cartoon, but at the same time seemed more adult. It's an all grown up version, and I liked it.

As far as dialect- I'm very bad at "hearing" dialect when I read, so I'm going to leave consistency for someone else to comment on.

Humor was well done.

"Master Splinter has been tellin' us since we were three that ever day is special."
That should be "Master Splinter has been tellin' us since we were three that every day is special."
Eridani23 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I really liked this fic, especially the way you wrote it. I think you did Raph very well! ;)
theshukri chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Ahahahaha! XD I could not stop grinning like a madman as I read this - its absolutely awesome! Well written, perfect amount of blabbering mind-babble mixed in with spoken words not "spoken", and Raph was just so incredible. XD great job! Especially with the can of soups, , anti-birthday, sleep-talking and Leo Gets It (basically everything). Bravo! XD
Keiba Namid chapter 3 . 4/28/2011

By the way, I'm glad you know about knife fights. The amount of people out there ... seriously. Fighting with knives, expect to get more cuts than you deal. _

And what's IC? :S

Linzerj chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Personally, I loved this. I loved the way you explored Raph's thoughts and developed his character. I...I dunno, I loved it. That's all I really have to say. I loved it - wonderful job!
Jenihenpen chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
OMG I love this! Totally had me feeling all soppy and sentimental at the end, really in character and really good flow. I loved how you chapters just continued on without so much as a pause for breath _
Noceur Fusion chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I absolutely love this story so far. The way you portray Raph is very raw, just as I'd imagine him to be. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Aww...*tries to hug Raph* It's OK, Raph! Your crazy fangirls and regular fans love you!

This is...awesome. I love how you', exploring Raphael's character and such. It's like...a dip into his mind. And I love it. Great job, I look forward to the next chapter!