Reviews for In Fear Of Destruction
Inti chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
TOTALY AWESOME! this has so got to get into a movie! Never give up dude keep writing, you have got a real good knack for making stories! :)
Inti chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
tear, tear I wish that I wasn't dehydrated so I could cry my eyes out. really sad. Keep it up! :)
ps
I like sad stories.
Inti chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
ooooooo, scary :)
Inti chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
hahaha, OMG THAT SAGIRI IS TOTALLY AWESOME! :)(:
Inti chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I left a something in the comment box, your welcome :) naaa just kidding you are a really really really good writer, tell your parents, and when you grow up get this turned in to a movie! :)
Inti chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
wow, I am really into this story, you are one heck of a writer :)
FuneralParlor chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
This story was AWSOME I loved it.
Zanzibar1 chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
Well I have to be honest. This wasn't my favorite but it did have good aspects to it. You. Kept the reader interested, but I think you could have done a little more in this last chapter to wrap things up a bit. I liked how sagiri and zed made up but you could have shown the other parts with everyone else. Also I think there should have been more of a mention about zeds wings once he was back in his right mind after you made a point of noas reaction to them.

Otherwise I really liked it and I look forward to the sequel.
Donika chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Great story! I still think this anime needs more love.
Donika chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
I like this story. I love Zed, and I think this anime needs more love. I think your doing a good job. :)
Yukimo Soto chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
YAY! Happy ending! cant wait for the sequel! BUT! the only disappointing fact is that he didn't make up (i'd rather they made out) with roia. but u said that already so just include in ur next story pls!
I know the alphabet chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Great story. Can't wait for the sequel. Only request I have is more Zed-Roya moments
Yukimo Soto chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
hmmm... at least that was the happy end with Zera...but i was right when zed said he would never forgive himself. he better not leave...T_T i'm begging you for a happy ending please!
Doji chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
More more more. Very good however
Yukimo Soto chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
1: WHAT THE F***? HUGH WAS HELPING ZED? U just keep me guessing. At first I thought it was Zed's dad or Amil Gaoul, BUT HUGH? dang...

2: YAY ZED'S BACK TO NORMAL! I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE NEXT CHAPTER!