Reviews for See you in Hell
Miss Black and White chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Beautiful as all your works! The last line made me cry a lot. I was like: "NO! Bella, no! Don't go away, don't die, Bellamort HAS TO WIN!"
And I sobbed...
P.S. The description of Bellatrix's love for her body was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wow, I totally love that last line.
still kat chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it! :D
The part with Bellatrix loving her body (because of course she did), the part with her loving Voldemort, all of it. I think my favourite line was the last one, "I would say see you in Hell, but it wouldn't be Hell if you were there." I think it may be one of my favourite lines, EVER.
That's it, I'm officially adding it to my profile. :P
*favourites while squeeing with joy*
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this. I liked how she knew she was gonna be in hell. Also glad to see her love for Voldy still exists.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
If I ever had to imagine how Bella would die from that HORRID witch-not even called a witch Molly freaking Weasley, UGH would be like this. Very in character for purr dear Bella :D My favorite part was: /She was rising, ever so slowly, like a feather lifted by the gentlest of breezes /And how it said that how she really loved her body, to the feel of clothing, to stretching! And to sex, wonderful indeed. /God's finest creation/ OF COURSE! He or she? XD would make Bella into the perfect woman she was, a perfect Black ;)

The last thoughts, wow. Too bad that LV is in limbo XD

Great job, Mummy dearest. Being your first fanfic, it's REALLY WELL DONE, much better than mine ;)

Much love!

C.G.
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I simply have no words for this.
sydneysages chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Whoa

That was epical.

Seriously, it was an awesome way to see into Bella's mind and how you could sort of see the relationshipn between her and Voldy...even though it was more one sided than not.

And the last line was epical...I loved that XDDD
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
YES! I"M DONE! I'M DONE READING YOUR FICS. For now, at least :D. Great job on this one, though I have to agree Voldemort IS a bit OOC.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Nice ending line. And story overall lol, but the ending line sticks out especially. :) Looks like I'm done with all the one-shots, on to the multi-chaps!
apAidan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
very nicely done.

a bit more merciful, I suppose, that the dead (or at least the very recently dead) keep the illusions that they had built up in life around them to cushion the transition from life to death.

aware enough of reality to realize her final destination, but keeping the facade that she had woven from her life to rationalize her following of Tom Riddle to the abyss.

oddly moving, it's rare to look behind the mask of the killer, so to speak, but this was an interesting glimpse at the woman behind the wand, so to speak. It would be interesting to see you do a biography of the life that brought her to that moment.

the only thing I found a bit surprising, and that's simply becuase looking at what you portrayed of her life as a context, was her beginning the Ave Maria. From the glimpses of her life you wrote, I would have pegged her for a Calvinist rather than catholic or Anglican, but that's minor and it in no way detracted from the story (sorry about that, my mind runs off on strange little tangents like that)

as I said, very well down and very thoughtful and well thought out. when I saw the title, I was thinking more Melville, but it would also be interesting to see what Tom and Bella said to each other once they both got to where they were heading.

apAidan
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This my dear is very interesting and gives a sense of eerieness and a feeling of slight detachment from the world of the living as you read all the way to the end. I enjoyed how Bellatrix "enjoys" her body rather than hates her body and compares her view to others. Also I like the ending where she thinks before everything vanishes that Hell wouldn't be Hell if her Lord was there.

-Brooke
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That's beautiful.
PoisonFantasy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I really like this story, and the way you've described Bellatrix. I love the way you described her soul leaving her body, I could imagine it very vividly! It surprised me how much I liked this story, so kudos to you.

-Emily
TillyTiger chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow, very powerful stuff. Bella was always one of my favourite characters, and your portrayal is exactly as I imagine her to be. Thanks for having the nerve to share this with everybody, and I sincerely hope that you will share more in the future.

Tilly :)
Curiosity Killed the Becks chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I absolutely LOVE this. Bellatrix Lestrange is often warped in fanfiction, because she's incredibly difficult to pull off. Not only is she an anti-sue, she's perhaps the only truly insane character in the series. And because insanity is individual, Bellatrix Lestrange is J.K. Rowling's personal interpretation of dark, twisted, insanity. Like I said, Harry and his crew are often easier to pull off because they are more easily understood. Insanity is impossible to fully grasp, and the interpretation of Bellatrix's insanity tends to differ from fanfiction to fanfiction.

I honestly appreciate how you admitted this from the very beginning. You didn't try to dazzle your reader with some false claim that your Bellatrix was *the* Bellatrix. Kudos to you!

But then, you DID pull it off. My only suggestion / question is that where did her anger over being killed by a blood-traitor go? After all, Bellatrix is an insane pure-blood. . But over all, it was AMAZING. Congratulations, my friend. I cannot wait to see more of your work. Please, post more. :D