Reviews for Steps to Seduction
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 3/16
Away. I totally fully ship them.
squidzilla chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I never shipped Nico and Rachel, but YOU, my dear friend, have convinced me otherwise.

By the way, you should totally update Death's Dare. Pretty pretty prettyfuckingplease?
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Great job on this. :)
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I still wish they can have the final act. :S
Paigekat chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow I just really love this story!
You should use this as a bases for another seiries about the trip that they go on!
Again really love it!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I thought it was really good! Full of emotion! And it had the 'they dont know about us secret' to it. I really liked it!
Who's Taylor Swift anyway chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
KristoffandAnna chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was amazing! is this a one shot or are you going to write another episode? I would LOVE to read another one! ;) it was awesome
waldork chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
awwww i never was a fan of nico/rachel but i am totally on the dark side now. :)
brontide chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I never thought of Rachel and Nico being together, but this is just perfect. To be truthful, I've always liked Nico single, but I think I might just start shipping them now.
yagmursevimli chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
continue it !
shingaling chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Cassie's Neighbor chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was a little bit disturbing to read, I have to admit. My fourteen year old brain was ticking off alarms already when I read the author's note, but I read the whole thing anyway. What can I say? Curiosity kills the cat. But cats have nine lives so what the heck...

Raw depiction of Rachel's and Nico's uh... animalistic sides? internal desires? I don't think I have a name for it, but it was great. Seems a little harsh, or I guess... sad, that Rachel would get to miss that 'rite of passage for teens'. I mean, sexual escapades are the thing now, right?

I think I lost my mind reading half of this, so I don't think there are any errors for me to point out.

Even if this is morbid of me to say so, I actually had fun reading this.

Thank you for the lovely read.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
As always with your work this was fantastic. :) Your Nico/Rachel just seems to make so much /sense/ and this was just wonderful. Lovely job.
eveninganna chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This almost makes up for the lack of chapter 14 of Death's Dare. ALMOST.

Anyways, it was insanely hot and it's going right on my favorites list. I liked that part, by the way, about Nico not having to hold back with her. I love the little details in all things I read.