Reviews for One
You are a very talented writer and the relationship of ?Tsubaka? and Maka is amazing/sweet and suprisingly awethentic
O my gosh i sooo loved this story! really really well written!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT A-HOLES chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
The ending is so cute ! I love it!
nekonotaishou chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic one shot. Made even better by the fact that it's a "long ass" one. Thoroughly loving the character that's so prominent in this. Love every sentence.
AccendoAnimus chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Cuuuuute :)
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Aha oh gosh I just adore the ending! Nice job
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so cute and even somewhat canonical! :D
LilBammy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is unexpectedly good. I was really surprised by how well thought out it was. Complimenting your writing style would be redundant, as you probably already know good it is... :P Seriously, I don't usually read one-shots but this one caught my eye, and I wasn't disappointed. :) You should consider writing more SoulxMaka. :D
blythe dragon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Let's not forget putting on socks fresh from the dryer - that's a sensual pleasure too (especially on cold nights), one that shouldn't be dismissed. XD

*ahem*

Love this long ass one shot. Warm 'n fuzzy feelings tingled my toes as I read it, and the flow was nice and smooth, drawing me in. I likes it! :D Especially how you portrayed Maka and Soul's "normal" moments. I think those type of moments make up the bulk of their relationship, and it's always a pleasure to read a fanfic that describes those moments in a way that allows one to believe that regardless of what happens, Maka and Soul will be just fine in the end. I'd say you got it in one with "One"!
popcorngoo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Yes. YES. YEEEEESSSSS! do you have any idea how many feels I have right now? FEEEELS! ugh. My body is freaking on fire thanks to you. I never know quite how to review your stories because they evoke such FEELINGS and I don't know how to put them into words, but by Gawd they're intense. This is an amazing story and j want to thank you for taking the time to sit down an write it.
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Soul should be the one to have the male anatomy. XD good oneshot -thumbs up-
MissTwila chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really liked it! Keep it up!
blazerules34 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love the ending! Especially when they kiss, and when Tsuabki says "I told you so. " "Shove it, Tsubaki. "Ahahahaha, thats funny! Good job!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Woah...I've just reread this and I've no idea why I didn't review the first time...

This is so awesome. You've captured Maka's emotions exceptionally well, and everyone is in character.

And I love how Maka is like, "Holycrapholycrapholycrap" over eery single little thing, luls.

And the bit about Kid and Crona? That was priceless, I love how Liz is like: o_O

I've always seen Crona as a girl though (since I read the manga first)...

This was very awesome, good job.
msknowitall chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love it, I can see it in my mind and your characters aren't at all out of character. I really like it.