Reviews for Rooftops
Phanma chapter 1 . 3/10
I REALLY liked your story!
Several spots gave me a good chuckle.
The end of Act III had me in tears. Actually, I CRIED!
That part and beginning of IV were very poignant.
Overall, I think you did a great job.
Thank you for the happy ending; Erik deserves it!
rose by another name 12 chapter 1 . 1/5
Love this story:)
SunWillRise2340 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is gorgeous. Really. I love the idea, of them meeting on a rooftop and the love confession gah, it's adorable! Great piece of work.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aww so sweet. Their falling in love was such a natural progression. Great work :)
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awww I loved it! The ending is also rather realistic but sweet at the same time!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love this story! :) :) :) It's so cute and sweet and wonderful! Thank you so much for writing this!
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Okay, there was definitely a 'D' in front of my 'Aww'

You and your stories have captured my heart again.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I am a huge Eric and Meg fan! really good story
Coquillage Atlas chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is a beautiful fanfiction; one you should be very proud of. I've bookmarked it on my computer so I can read it again and again. I highly enjoy the nuances of emotion and character you've put into Meg and Erik; thank you for writing it so carefully.
minlin chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I'm glad that this took place over a period of years. I don't see Erik recovering from his obsession with Christine quickly and the fact that this was friendship first and then grew into love means that it has a better chance of lasting.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this was really cute! i loved it. and yes, you've totally got me into POTO. while i don't think i will write any fics about it, i will read them and i did buy the movie album off itunes.
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
One of the best Phantom fics here.

Meg (had her character been more 3-dimensional) is the only girl in the movie I would pair Eric with. You kept both in character, took your time to heal Eric's wounds and didn't forget to leave some deep scars after what Christine did to him.

Great job!

Angie
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
it's not fair. it's simply not fair how you can write such GENIUS (in the middle of finals and such, no less) while the rest of us revel in your amazingness. You really have no idea how fabulous your stories are, and how we anxiously await on our tiptoes for more. "Your public needs you..."

fantastic, once again. Looking forward to your next updates of Don Juan & The Phoenix! That one i'm particularly ready for!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
beautfiul

i love this story and all the stories you have written for the meg/erik couple...

you have no idea, how great you are :D
Aktress chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
When will your stories ever cease to impress? What a fantastic little one-shot, and I found myself smiling and biting my lip to not giggle at the end of the fourth act, seeing as my mother was already questioning my bright eyes and grin. It certainly shows the bond that Erik and Meg could share if given the chance. I have to unfortuantly draw this review shortly to a close, because my demanding little brother has to use the computer. :P But I anxiously await your updates for Phoenix and Don Juan! Until next time!

Best Wishes,