Reviews for Peacock
JasmineNightheart chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
(reats in eyes) So very hot! and even hotter when you actually play peacock while reading
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
love these 2
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
..? How could I have not commented on this yet? IT WAS SO SMEXY I DIED! :D
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Total awsomeness. Had to listen to the song though during it. It seems like the fic has more spazz or something if I listen to the song and read the fic at the same time or something of the like.

C.D.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I always liked that song, now its even awsomer!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Haha, I loved this song! Did you see the Chatroulette YT vid with this video as the background? Hilarious.

Anyway, the story was AMAZING. I'm always down with a sexy/feisty Jazz. Yum. Thumbs up for Prowl for not going caveman on him and carrying him off.
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ohhh this story was...yummy :D. Prowl and Jazz paring is my favorite! This story rocked! I'm off reading your next P/J stories. This one earned a place in my favs!

BTW I love it when Prowl is at the top (I'm so dirty :D)

MoonWallker
TheLandOfIce chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love it :D
femme4jack chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
*purrs*
NightlyOwl103 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
God I love it when Prowl tops! The role fits him perfectly! Well to me, anyways! XD

And Jazz's dance...damn, just freakin damn! *smirks* Now Ill never get that song outta my head! XD

All
I heart Soundwave chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Aww, I loved this story, too!

Jazz was Jazz, sexy as always, and Prowl...Love him!

I've read your page by the way, Midnight De Levella is currently my favourite writer, because I like 'Of femmes and sparklings'. What like...Adore! Have you meant that your real relatives? So genious is common in your family. I mean the ability to write. Thanks
000gone000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Top-Prowl is better in my opinion

Good job on the story! Keep writing
yume95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
whaaa thank you so much ! i love it so much ! damn i am your number one fan lol i hope you will have other stories posted ( and it doesn't matter who is on top lol ) see ya !
Gatekat chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Damn, Prowl makes a *hot* top, but that dance ... damn that dance was erotic.