Reviews for The People We Could Be
Darktiger17 chapter 27 . 3/20
I just started reading this and I'm in love. Such a sexy, drama filled story that feels so freaking realistic and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I feel so submerged in the story. I could see this being the way bellice would happen if it were canon. Also the twist with Alice's whole backstory was pretty epic, not gonna lie. I also love an Alice with a dark past and gritty hidden details. Makes her character so much more complex and interesting. Also side note, I like how this fic doesn't bash either Edward or Jacob, as I don't hate either of them and actually prefer stories where they are the good guys instead of being bashed so harshly. Nice work :)
Elphaba Cullen chapter 27 . 3/20
Best, sex, scene, ever...want more...NEED more.

You know I don’t normally like first person fiction, but first person fiction from Bella’s POV when Alice is ravishing her, is as close as I’ll get to the perfect pixie doing it to me, so thank you for that.

Thank you very much.
Elphaba Cullen chapter 26 . 3/20
Amazing chapter, probably your best yet... and without a beta! ;) you rock! Thanks for not abandoning this great Bellice. Love the depth you’ve added to Esme, she always gets left out too much, Emmett too...
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 27 . 12/2/2017
It would seem that Victoria has a thing for small cute brunettes. Does that mean she may eventually find/turn and then live Bree?
snott chapter 27 . 11/28/2017
Really loved that sex scene. I like this Bella, her humanity is real and beautiful. This is a great fic. Thank you for all of your work and please do continue it.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 23 . 11/24/2017
That's so incredibly sad. I almost wish Victoria has a happy ending now
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
This chapter is perhaps the first time I've ever felt sympathy for Victoria... Nice job
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
I really like the idea of a supportive and caring Rose. She can be a bitch and an ice queen but she I, s at her core, a good person.
lilce1992 chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
I just found this story and it’s amazing. I love it!
Bellice fan chapter 27 . 11/9/2017
Just discovered this and I’m loving it. I do hope Alice starts opening up to Bella. I do want them to make it work, and that last scene...hot and hot! More of this goodness please :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 26 . 11/8/2017
Without Bella's shield, everyone is defenseless against the Volturi.

It looks like they are gonna need some high grade explosives to get out of this mess, lol.
andrewpine chapter 26 . 11/8/2017
Not quite sure where you are going with this doesn't seem to want to be turned and with the Volturi coming they can't get them to back off with out Bella's shield so what other options do they but to either fight ,join or die. I just hope I haven't wasted two days reading this story. Alice needs to tell Bella what is coming and stop hiding crap from her like Eddie did.
andrewpine chapter 24 . 11/8/2017
Will Bella want to be turned once she learns what is coming,and if so will she have a bad ass shield that will protect them all ? or will you kill them off or. put them under slavery by the Volturi?
andrewpine chapter 20 . 11/7/2017
What the Hell is the deal with Vicky anyway?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
Well now we know where the rest of her crew did say what Bella's costume was.