Reviews for Common Enemy
city bookworm chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I like the way Claire is getting along with the visitors. Amelie is how I'd expect her to be as well as is Eric. That is squabaling all the way. I like the way they mesh together. I hope that you'll write more.
udntned2no chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU, WRITE MORE OF TRUE BLD M.V. CROSS OVER! I NEED TO READ THIS SOOOOOOOOO BAD!
MayaStormborn chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
OH SH*T NOT ADA! Not good! Run!

It's a very good story please keep writing :D
Vitzy chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Ehhh still not liking Sookie! I LOVED Amelie in this...and Eric dear GOD, act like frwkaing vampire! You're so ***whipped ma dear gorgeous Viking :)

And vicky dear, Thankyou for writing this for me.

I love the personality clashes of Eric and Amelie. It's so heart warming! Haha.

Uhhhh random request: HP and MV XOVER soon?
KristyB26 chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Enjoyed reading this story. Will there be more chapters?
Vitzy chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Is that Eric at the end? I hope it is...because then eve can make the whole 'you are already dead' joke.

Oh and I really like Sookie's thought process. You make her a lot more intelligent than book sookie...thank god!

And thanks for continuing to write this :D x
Vitzy cant be bothered 2 login chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
HAhahahah! That was a really cute chapter

I like your Sookie. She is a far more tolerable character than book Sookie.

Boring old Sam glass is as usual trying to calm Amelie down but he's her natural spit fire self! She actually touched sookie's throat and all Eric

Said was 'get your hands off my sookie?' wow, he actually trusts another vampire who is NOT Pam? Hmm...I

Sense a BIG history!

You better update soon m'dear because I love these my Eric in MV! It's so fun reading this.

And now I must sleep, else I fail my test D:
schafferer chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Finally I do have some time to read and review! I absolutely LOVE this story. Especially as it has Eric in it ;-) Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. Now that I do have a little more time to read I promise to go over your other stories too. Of course "Struggles..." will be first. Again, LOVE this!
Vitzy chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Hah! Who doesn't like a fight!

I hope it's all big and epic! Because well...Amelie and Eric are pretty skilled fighters, won't you agree?

I really liked it. Mostly because it was all from EPOV :D

But soon can we have something from Clare or sookie's POV? X
Shayla H chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
My one thought is: AWESOME.

You have put together my two favourite series in an amazing way. You rock ._.
Vitzy chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Let us fight indeed! Good chapter! Eric and Amelia make one hell of a pair! Forget canon I think They should get together!
Vitzy chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I think this is brilliant! I love the 'banter' and how

Freely the cono flows between Eric and Amelia. The plot thickens-well kinda!

Oh and I'd love to see sookie and Claire interact and eve and Pam interact...it would be awesome. And bow I really am off for the night...lol!
Vitzy chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Hahaha Eric, I bet you wished you hadn't agreed to help! Oh thought I'd mention, I too went to nandos on my first day of study leave...haha! Xx
schafferer chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I so love this story. Two of my favourite series combined. Plus my most favourite vampire is going to be in it a lot I hope. Seriously who needs Twilight vamps (no offence girls but I like my vampires NOT to sparkle in the sunlight, thank you very much; though the books were really good) when there is Eric? And Myrnin? Anyway, love this story. So are we going to see the first interaction between Eric and the MV vamps next chapter? LOVE it, I have to say it again.
Vitzy chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
...and I should be revising too but Eric often comes to me and well, how can I resist that great Viking!

I thought this chapter was very well delivered. Eric and Amelie would be like fire when they're together. And I sure am looking forward to sookie meeting the glass houses gang! Brilliant story...I understand you have exams very soon but as a break...update?

Vitzy x