Reviews for Playing Solitaire
Zhane17 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
OoO Update this!It's been a year since you didn't update...
Update pls its interesting *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
love it please update soon
shin-shin-to chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Beautiful and deep, your story is amazing,i'd love to see more soon
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Oooo just found this story and I'm liking it. I wonder if Tsurara will find what she lost or is it really lost for good? And how long till Rikuo goes after? And why on earth did Rikuo leave her during the flashback?
vera chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I love it! Please continue, kiss
Thao chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
when are u posting the next chapter
Ambivalencia chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Oh, what will happen. I wondered.
Lonely Athena chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
OH GOOD! you left me in shock! I'm at the end of my seat! i want the next chapter please! what will happen when rikuo knows where tsurara is?
Satoru Meguro chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This is gettin' interesting, please make a quick update if possible :)
FeuWitch chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Update you author!Update!I want to know what's his response is!I want him to get Tsurara baack!And let Kana die!Die you Kana!Die!(major hatred towards the Human Kana excuse xD) Anyways,pleasee update!I am anxious on how Nura will response to this!
Cristinne chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
okay, I just found another story with epic potential xD yaay! Really good start (esp. the first part) and I can't wait to see how this'll turn out... good job good job, update soon okay? :D
XSoulResonanceX chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Very interestinf fic! When Tsurara gets colder because of Rikuo. Very interesting indeed! I can't wati for the next update!
Satoru Meguro chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Another good story, please update soon :)
Lonely Athena chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm waiting to see what will happen ...your story has been really interesting! I love the way you express Tsurara feelings and the way she see the things releate to Rikuo now! Please write more! i'll be waiting!
JustPikachu chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Sheesh. How dense can Rikuo get? ):

Does Tsurara have to go up to the point of misery in order for him to realize her feelings?

Tch. Shame on you Rikuo!