Reviews for Two Worlds
logzsm chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Awesome plz update sooooon
GamaSennin'Gokurocks chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
DUDE! I almost cried three times in just the last two chapters. not often that happens to me when I'm reading something- be it a FF or an actual book/comicbook. great job on this story so far. can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
gunman chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I first thought it was funny when you had Shego confiding in a dinosaur and a monkey, both of whom couldn't understand a word she was saying.

But Shego really let her emotions be worn on her sleeve, which is something you don't see very often.

She is often portrayed as a strong character with no feelings of love or any real emotion (and the time she had her personality switched doesn't count)

And yes, I agree with Shego. Skaar fights dinosaurs, so him running away after being kissed is something no one would have seen coming.

Though, I have to admit that if a sexy woman like Shego kissed me, I would be confused as well. Mostly from thinking that a woman like her would have many prospects besides me.

But, that aside, it was funny to see Shanna teasing Shego, especially with the fact she could understand Moonboy, who can understand/talk to Devil Dinosaur.

Guess if you live in the Savage Land long enough...

And I've always wondered what riding a dinosaur bare-back is like.

Some people have all the luck.

And the ending itself, where Shego and Skaar actually agree to be friends, is something to see.

It's a baby step... that took about three to four chapters, but okay, I can go with that.

Also, after Shego and Skaar's talk, and he picks her up and jumps back to the village, what happened to Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy? They went back too or did they leave beforehand?

Oh, well, good work on this.

Look forward to more.

gunman chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Okay, I would have painted Shego up as the aggressive type, but even she has to know that she ultimately couldn't beat Skaar in a fight.

Or was that intentional that even though she knew that she still wanted to show Skaar that she wasn't afraid, or even intimidated, or anything?

And yes, Shego is in denial about everything, especially her feelings for Skaar, so it's not surprising that everyone around her will try and make her happy.

Pretty good to get the dinosaurs involved. Even if it was to try and save Shego from getting trampled and all.

It's hard to believe that stubborn people can come from all races, but there is the proof.

Good story and good fight.

Brad W chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
Emotions abound! I wonder now if Shego is going to try and find a way back to the modern world or will she decide to try and create a new life in the Savage Land? I don't see her doing that but hey, people do crazy things. Good chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
She's taken a step he fears weakens him.
gunman chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Ha!

Sneaky, sneaky dinosaurs. Always trying to play matchmaker if they aren't trying to eat you.

And Shego's conversation with the dino was priceless, especially since the crimson saurian had no idea what she was saying.

Though I like the fact that Devil Dino and Moon-Boy actually agree that Shego and Skaar make a good couple.

Also, I find it so very entertaining that everyone is trying to get them together. And for very good reasons.

Skaar and Shego are confused about their own feelings, yet everyone else, from the animals to the people to the aliens can see that there is something going on between them.

I also like the fact that Zabu and Devil Dinosaur like Shego petting and scratching them. One would think that animals like them would have a different opinion about 'villains' and 'mercenaries'.

Maybe they sense that Shego has potential to be 'better'?

Good work on this. It was thoroughly entertaining.

Brad W chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I wonder if Shego will find a way off the Savage Land and return to her form of civilization before her and Skaar have a heart to heart. You know, as they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
It seems that Denial is also 'not' another river in this land, too.

CB73
gunman chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Wow. That was pretty entertaining.

First Shego goes all sleep-talking, then she calls Skaar the name of her pet cat, then gets dunked in the lake, then runs into a red dinosaur (pretty rare, really) who seems to know that Skaar has taken a liking to Shego.

Using Devil Dino and Moon-Boy as side-kicks is interesting, only because they can comment to each other and not get any kind of backlash from either Skaar or Shego because they can't really understand them.

Even though Skaar kinda knows what they are thinking.

Guess he's more perceptive than he looks.

(Yes, I went there!)

And it was actually funny, I thought, that a dinosaur could be seen nuzzling a person like a cat or dog. Heck, how many people can claim that they have a pet dinosaur?

Though their 'relationship' will be interesting later on since Shego and Skaar have a bit of chemistry going. Right now it's more like arguing and head-butting, but that's a start.

Look forward to more later on.

Brad W chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Really curious to see what will happen when they get to the village. Hehehehehe, King of the Savage Land... !
gunman chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Alright. Read the chapter.

Interesting start. Saving Shego from a pair of T-Rex's was cool and all, though I didn't expect so much from the Old Strong powers. Healing abilites and being able to match Shego's plasma energy fists.

And the Savage Land, of all places, is alwasy a trip! More than you expected it to be ever since Mr Sinister and his gang of mutants tried to take over the world from there. And since you are including the Savage Land, are you gonna include Ka-zar or the X-Men or even Shanna the she-devil?

Also, Skaar doesn't seem to like Shego, yet he saved and healed her. So maybe there are some conflicting emotions going on within him.

Nice work on this.

Look forward to more, and the epilogues to your Hulk/Shego story.

Also, I've been reading your 'World Breaker' story, the one where Aaron is taken in by the Possible and Stoppable families. So far I'm only up to chapter 3 but it's looking pretty good.

Talk to you later.

Brad W chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Nice to see this story starting to move along. Quick question, how old is Skaar again? I know because of his mother's side of the genes that he develops at a faster rate than humans but isn't he like 2 or something? Unless your story takes place a few years later.
vase chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I actually like your writing style and it flows really well i am glad I opened this.
gunman chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well, you certainly paint as very parallel picture of what Shego and Skaar have gone through, what they experience, and what they have ultimatly been placed before.

For a first chapter it is good, but I can't see the pair just coming together (like what you did for Shego and Aaron in your World Breaker story) as quickly.

There will need to be conflict, mistrust, misunderstanding. Then realization that they have something in common.

And finally, friendship that leads to love.

I know that sounds simple, but you've done alright for the Shego and Hulk story you're almost finished with.

Not much else I can say about this, except that I always wondered why Shego worked for Drakken if she could never stand him?