Reviews for Easy on the Eyes
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
you write this so well that now I'm very triggered by these two characters interaction!
dehn chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i just love this i hope you make another one with laguna and COD they are enemies but also they have curiosity one to the other

good job and cheers

DEHN
lakemet chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
AGAIN im getting tired of saying this CONTINUE LEFT BEHIND, You have a fan and she wants no, NEEDS another chapie. T.T
Alphavolcano chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
There's simply not enough about the Cloud of Darkness around the internet. Plus, I think her/its interactions with Laguna were kind of nice XD

I mean, I re-watched that cutscene hundred of times...

And this fanfiction here is really well written! Both of them completly in character...I could see this happening for real!

Great work!
Neptune Scar chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Words cannot describe how much I love you for writing this. Ever since I played this, I kept toying around with the idea of Laguna/CoD, and this fic was really cute. Very well written, too. Thanks so much for this, and keep up the great work! Cheers.
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow, I like this one. Nice work.
Turai chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really like this pairing, there's something really odd and cute abotu them...and slightly twisted.

I REALLY like this fic, it's like a semi sequel to Lagunas story line, that actually COULD have happened... Damn Square! You should have thought of this yourselves ! :p
Mrfipp chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I've always had an interest in the Cloud of Darkness, as I see it as someone who truly neutral in the war, not caring who wins, so long as the world is sent to the Void.

Seeing it's interactions with Laguna is always fun.

Please be well

Mrfipp
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I liked this a lot as much as I liked the scene from the game, it was amusing! And I really like this continuation you made for it. It makes me wonder how he would help her out if she got in to trouble with the other villains if they found out that she helped him. :D If you can, I would really liked it if you continued this!