Reviews for A Hero Joins The Legion
KFF chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
It's been what, 3 years? I guess this story's been abandoned.
Chaos562 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Are you going to pick the story back up, because it is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is good do more please
Giselle Riddle-Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
i remeber when dad and i watch legion in 1 time we laugh our lungs out when gladys pops in scene. put umique idea continue please
SimplyHope chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your car crash... Hopefully you'll get better soon! Anyways, a pretty good start. It's really cool that you decided to write this type of crossover. There aren't many. I can't wait to see where you're going with this once you update!
CookieMan123 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I think this story has potential, I like it. Never even heard of Legion but am going to check it out.
Hope you get better, Please Update Soon.
Cya
PensiveProsperity chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Are you abandoning this? If not update soon, it's been almost 2 years now and your arm had to have healed by now!
forestreject chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Oh that blows, I wish you a speedy recovery time. (And not so many things get stuck in your cast. :D)
forestreject chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
FINALLY someone wrote something! This is good by the way, hope you continue this.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
What going to happen next
xoxh3l3nxox chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I don't know if you're planning on continuing this story but I really hope you do.
917brat chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Again this is another really brillint story that I hopr you keep up and update...though not before you arms better. Anyway love this story and love the fact that is a really rare crossover great work.
SharonH chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
hope your arm is better soon. interesting beginning and hoping fr more.
lord hunter 20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
GREAT CHAPTER
ScrimjaNinja chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
This is awesome. Hope you get better soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »