Reviews for Angel in the Reeds
Cthulhu chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
This is a good story, but I found the ending really confusing. I don't really get what happened.
SnowAngel5683 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
im so confused... :/
Good Question chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I think I'm in love with you. I love your writing, I love your stories. And I really really love the plot to this. I really wish it had been longer because the story is so unique in nature. Really great idea. I think this is one of my favorite takes on the whole Cas falling and becoming a kid.
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
I love fics where Dean and Cas raise a child together, even if they are just raising younger Cas. Its weird but lovely.
roddy chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
This has definitely been one of my favorite stories of yours (take that as you will with the knowledge that every story of yours is a day brightener). The conclusion was powerful and satisfying. Good one!
juniper341 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I had no idea how you would end this but this was everything I could have hoped for. I did not see this coming and it was absolutely perfect. Dean got his Cas back as well as keeping and raising Moses. They were all going to have a wonderful life and afterlife, and I just feel so good now with the story ending up this way. Wonderful! :)
Havent.Met.My.Angel.Yet chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
aww great chapter :D i really loved the end :') it was soo sweet...loved this story till the end :)!
pampamgirl chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Very unexpected ending but in a good way. ;)
akuma-river chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Well that was interesting. I was thinking raise kid...not this. I like this though. Destial is my otp.

So it's finished? Or is there another chapter left since it doesn't say that it's complete yet?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Hooray! Perfect ending. I did not see this coming. I wondered where you were going to take this story. I was not disappointed. :D
Anon chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Just saw on twitter you had a breakthrough with this story :D I am stoked. I look forward to the update. P.S. You are a writing machine! I wish I had that type of focus
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Im inot romance. usually dont read much else. but this story is intriguing in a way few things are
Your fan chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Thank you for allowing anonymous reviews. I enjoy all your Destiel fics, but this one is unique and special. It explores a different bond and I hope you update it soon. :D
JieL chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Aw, he didn't pick out a trench coat? ;)
kyatariina chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Great chap can't wait to see cas/moses's reaction to the supernatural series **

update soon **