Reviews for A Second Chance
ajowen chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Gotta say, I'm loving it.
Twinabler chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I love it so far. Looking foward to more!
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I am looking forward to the poker game : )
Speed Girl 87 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great Chapter, I can wait for the next.
Mitchi213 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG thank you soo soo much for continuing this story!

I really liked the OS and allready like this first chapter!

And I love love Hockey Players (Ever read S.E. Phillips Chicago Stars Series? God I love them)

I can't wait for the next one!

Thanks so much

Greetings from Germany
Jazz04 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really like this story! I just read the original one shot and then immediately went looking for this chapter. Please, post more of those chapters :D
ginger202 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
it's a great start for a good story. i hope that you continue. hope to read more.
tania19 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm exited for this story.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well, I for one, love it! I have been needing another good hockey fanfic and this one is working for me! It just makes me happy to read it.

Keye
LiLi82 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
love this
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
It's funny that I am not a sports person, but, I do like to read stories where the guys from twilight are some sort of sports player, go figure. That being said, I really like the story and I am glad you already have other chapters ready...Bring The On!

This is well written and keeps a person's interest. Would very much like to see how your story turns out. Good fun, and good storyline.
Liverbrd23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hello!

I am really enjoying your story so far, and looking forward to reading more. I have read / am reading a few other stories with similar plot lines. Take a look at these:

1. s/6709135/1/Coincidental_Major - High school hockey player Edward, Edward's POV.

2. s/5821543/1/Major_Misconduct - High school hockey player Edward, Bella's POV.

3. s/5874934/1/First_Ten - NFL Edward, with sports writer Bella.

4. s/6749059/1/Sideline_Collision - College Football player Edward, band musician Bella, locker room sex.

Each of these stories are really well written, and from what I have read of your new story so far, it is just a good. I think you have taken the subject and made it your own. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Best wishes!

Frances
jat5 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I just discovered the original one shot a couple of days ago and thought how much I wish it would continue and here it is. This is awesome! I am so freakin happy! Great start!
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I enjoy reading your story hope you continue with it, looking forward to more.
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love your story. Please pu up the other chapters.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23