Reviews for A Second Chance
woosh48 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
Thanks for the update! Liked how Edward pushed her without being a jerk. Have a feeling rose pics may be a problem in the future...
SKaylor95 chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
hey! stumbled onto your story and I loved it! I was looking at your publish date in regards to your last update date and I was wondering about how often you update this story, just so I can get a read on when the next chapters would be coming out. anyway, thanks for the great find; keep up the good work! (wow that sounds stupid, but I mean in)
Luvvykitty chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
This is a pretty brilliant story line, please update soon : )
crissy cullen chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
great chapter im still waiting for the update
RandyWriter chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Love it! Time or Bella to spend some Christmas cheer with her Edward! Can't wait for more!
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Great story
Courtney37 chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Way to be blunt Angela :) I liked her talk and the flirting with Edward. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
Gryphon88 chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
Well...now I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what nefarious deeds Riley is planning on doing.

He obviously knows that Edward and Bella did something inappropriate in the locker room, since he was planning on pulling the security tapes. Oh the drama.

Loving it. Can't wait for to find out what's next. I can only hope Riley gets what's due him.

Thanks for writing.
mysticfighter111 chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
I'm glad you're back. Cheers to Angela for setting Bella's head right. Will we get to gloat over Emmet's bachelor-attitude going up in flames?
tff000 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
good
LiLi82 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Love it fab
stormy315 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
great chapter...i really hope that bella will let him in... looking forward to the next chapter...
ficfangirl chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
Glad you were able to power through to get this chapter out. Looking forward to the next one!
E. B. Rhome chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I'm so happy I found your story. I'm a huge hockey fan and the Pens are actually my hometown team. Can't wait to read more.
cshorte chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Loved it! Yup thank god it's finally over! Taking my 8yr old son to Vancouver to watch his Blackhawks! Sucks we have to drive home (2 1/2 hours) but early am hockey game on Saturday that we can't miss!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »