Reviews for A Second Chance
EJ Santry chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
We all need that friend in our corner to tell us what we NEED to hear. We'll see what she does with the dose of tough love.
laureate04 chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I absolutely love this story. I cannot wait for more. I'm glad they will have at least some "support" in their going public. Hope she decides to spend the holiday with Edward.
keyecullen chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Love Emmett:

"Look, I'm a dog, okay? I admit it. But at least I don't pretend to be something I'm not. And no Cass; a guy like me is definitely not the guy for a sweet girl like you. But there are plenty of not-so-sweet girls out there who need a little time and attention too."

"How charitable of you," Jasper laughed.

"Just call me Mother effing Teresa."

Honestly...he is awesome!

Also, Angela's speech at the end? Bravo!

Now all Bella needs to do is get her tush to the airport so that Edward can make it "worth her while!"

Keye
marley01 chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
love it
cullengirl08 chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
I knew I liked Angela for a reason... Bella needs to man up and tell Edward how she feels about him as well as spend Christmas and other other time of year with him. He's a great guy and it's about time she acknowledges it and him.
team rob chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Was just thinking about this story as the nhl came to its sences
BE chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Love it! this is a great story update soon please! :)
hazelnuticecream chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
I absolutely love your story! I loved the original oneshot and was so happy to see u continued it :) rileys a creep but I'm happy to see jessica and mike painted in a good light for once :) can't wait to see how u introduce rosalie and emmett! Please update soon!
Longing to Write chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
What jerk Riley is! Very happy that Bella had the chance to talk to Mike and he is supportive. Hopefully, he can put a stop to the Riley situation.

Looking forward to B/E being reunited.
DagnyHepburn chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
YAY! Soo excited for this update :) Loved this chapter! Bella is dealing with her shtuff and taking care of Riley (ugh) and then having happy time with Edward *swoon* :) Love this story! Thank you for writing it and not giving up on it! I don't even like hockey but now you have me thinking that hockey players are sexy as hell ;) Can't wait for the next update!
kayla711 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
So glad to see these guys again! Delish! Keep up the good work :)
tff000 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
happy to get an update. good chapter
barbiedoll123 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
I'm glad she talked to Mike
Courtney37 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
Ooh poor Bella. Girl definitely needed that hug & I'm soo glad it was from Mike bc I've always liked mike. :) loved that! can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
rosaliek2 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
It has been a while I like this story lots, totally understand real life gets in the way sometimes and it happens just hope w e can get regular updates from now on ? :)
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »