Reviews for The Game of Life
I-HoPe-YoU-dAnCe1994 chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/10/2013
Don't you fucking dare do this to me! YOU LEAVE ME HANGING HERE?! WHY?! ... Lovely story but I think I want to punch the wall because of this. .-.
annieX chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
Wow. What an unexpected surprise! I'm looking forward to the rewrite :)
TheMaximumExperience chapter 26 . 1/23/2013
i love this story. Please continue!
annieX chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I can't believe you stop writing just when it's about to get good! ;(
It was a great story though and if it counts for anything I would be thrilled if you continue it :)
LittlestCorazza16 chapter 26 . 5/15/2012
Please update. Your killing me );
LuckySock chapter 26 . 4/28/2012
I love it!

It's a new side to Haymitch!

Update soon please!
RebornRose1992 chapter 26 . 4/2/2012
love it! :D i just finished reading all hunger games book and il ove them just like this story! :D
annieX chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
Please please please update! you're killing me woman! ILOVE this fic :)
Crystal Spinning chapter 26 . 1/2/2012
I really like this so far. But the stuff you put in makes Serenity seem weak. You talked about her abuse at the hands of her parents and then totally forget about it. You should add more detail! We know she had the naked photos shown, but how, what, why, ect. Obviously that's embarassing and horrible but she's sitting in her room cutting herself.

Honestly, in my (a reviewers) opinion, it makes her seem weak. She can survive killing people but not photos? And how did the people in the Districts get a hold of a Capitol magazine?

Overall besides elementary mistakes like typos and grammar, this is an awesome story. There isn't anywhere near enough about Haymitch's past. I alerted, can't wait for the update!
EsmePadfoot chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
Amazingg, when are you gunna update, I don't think I can wait much longer!(: x
NinaBlossom chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
This is soooooooooo good, you have to update quickly, please!
ljdlfghlurg chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Wow. That's all I can say. And one more thing. UPDATE SOON!
Spaidel chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
Oh poor Serenity. The photos really messed her up.

I love this story so much, please update soon! :)
Likewow5556 chapter 26 . 12/10/2011