Reviews for Lost In Reality
jj chapter 1 . 2/8
i found it a little confusing at the beginning and i didn't like the ending but the story was well written and had an ok plot
valre chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Le gasp! No, could it really be?

Oh, I loved that twist at the end, even if it broke my heart a little, because I really do love Kakashi and Iruka together. Even so, I'm glad that Iruka chose to follow Genma, I hope they're happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Ahhhhhhh! So long but so good.
alusandrea chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Kakashi lost his chance and I'm glad he did. Iruka deserved better and got it. I do hope Kakashi can do better in the future though that seems unlikely.
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh gosh! The ending! The ending! I just knew that would happen but still... The ending! Ugh, you broke my heart!
Demoninmysoul chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It's cruel for Kakashi, but God, I can't stop smiling! I was hoping for this outcome (considered threeway relationship)... But still, I don't hate Kakashi, so seeing him finally gaining enough courage and then seeing this makes me ache for him. But my feelings for Genma and Iruka surpass the former too much. Definitely didn't expect the story to go this way. And you managed it, while still keeping the cliche surface personalities for Kakashi and Iruka I've seen in so many fictions.

Thanks!
Siboo33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ah! What a cliffhanger ending! Sooooo good though. I love the pairings and who got to be in control. Haha. Nice job!
optimistic-snoopy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was soo sad... For Kakashi :'(...

But it's still under my fav. just because of the lemon :D
Taketheheart chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow that was a long read, but fantastically done. Not used to multiple perspectives, but still a great read. Now I'm interested in the after affects with Iruka and Genma. Threesome, Yum.
RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow, just, oh wow. What an interesting concept, the joint genjutsu. And your writing had me feeling like I was stuck in one. Very hot, very descriptive, and really unexpected. And as a Kaka/Iru fangirl, I think the most surprising thing was I was actually happy for Genma at the end. Thanks, this was exceptional.
RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
cellaria chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
aw i don't know how i feel about the end lol i love genma it's really adorable but so sad..! i like my angst with a happy ending lol it was really well done though! you should do some more kaka/iru
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
What? What happened? Aw, that's so SAD! For Kakashi, the poor warped fool -sniff- Honestly, I'd have picked Genma too, if I were lucky enough to have a pick between the two. Not that Genma is even visible to me in relation to hotness in the anime. But yeah, he would be the smart choice, and the one that would lead to lasting happiness. OMG, but I can't get over that Kakashi went through that (good as it was) to end up with nothing. LESS than nothing -bawl- AWESOME sex scenes though, oh my GOD!
PWTMC chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Wow, that was awesome :D

I just LOVE Kakashi as uke. It's the best.

Great fic!
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow! A take charge Iruka who's grabbing a chance a happiness instead of waiting around for what could be. This is fantastic.