Reviews for Pas de Deux
BrittanaLove93 chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
What a cute but hearbreaking story. I enjoyed it :)
sagcan chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
I can absolutely identify with Santana, because we have a lot in common, but I always like to see it from Brittany's point of view. She has always been somewhat of a mystery to me, I never really understood her true feelings about their relationship. You make me love her more, thanks for that. I loved both stories.
megabucks121 chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Very interesting story
sarzah23 chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
great story! thanks for writing! :)
obama chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is a good story so far...I love stories that involve the early Brittana relationship it's like an inside to their minds.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
Enjoyed both stories so much. The consistency with which you separated the povs was spot on. Thank you.
Ascoeur chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
OMIGAWD! That was such a beautiful scene... when Santana said that they would go to Disney World with their-*children*. It showed just how scared she is still to admit the depth of her feelings to Brittany, but how she has thought of a future for "them." :') Well played, well played...

This was such a beautiful story. I don't know why you don't have that many reviews. I'll def recommend it to my friends. Gems are not always recognized, I guess. Especially in this fandom, where every 10 seconds there's a new story updated and yours goes down the listings until it vanishes from the first page, and no one can give it a chance because they haven't seen it.

I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE! THIS WAS AWESOME! SORRY MY REVIEWS HAVE BEEN SUPER SHORT, BUT I HAVE SOOO MUCH WORK TO DO!

Ascoeur chapter 19 . 3/8/2013
they made LOVE. Eye contact. This was beautiful.
Ascoeur chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
she's tring
Ascoeur chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
oh
Ascoeur chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
it's kinda cute how santana climaxes so quickly just by humping britt... it's lovefor sure
Ascoeur chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
:3 luv
Ascoeur chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
she didn't say it back
Ascoeur chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
omg did santana see them kiss on tv?
Ascoeur chapter 12 . 3/8/2013