Reviews for Rio: Love and Sacrifice
Alexa chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
You could have written more
FanOfAnimation1994 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Adorable, I like it.
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Cool,man. When is the next chapter? (hail Batista)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
keep up the good work I love it please continue
Blu love jewel chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
are you gonna make chapter 6 and future chapters ?
Jinx the Galade blade chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
hey im new to your story i ve read it complete and i just can say 5 words: please right the next chapter

im to deseperated to know what hapens next and how Will Jewel cope with Blu and their eggs please please do the next chapter im begging you
rioblu1997 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
very good you could make a sequel to the film using this as a script
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Darksabre102 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
You have a good idea here, something that may even become a short for Rio, It's very good. I usaually find that with the Fan Fictions of Rio up here on the web that the authors ideas and stories are good but Blu and Jewel just don't sound like themselves, but you did a fair job of it.

However I'm not sure if Blu can say all those heartfelt things without stuttering. :)
Aki440 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Aww... I love it...

i really like Mauro, too
Uarecaught chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. It holds true to the original and shows the love between the two macaws. One thing though, I think Jewel is a tad bit too soft. Very excellent story. Also, please keep updating! ;) usually an ICCR (Introduction, conflict, climax, resolution.) will help ;)
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
This is a great story. well put together, the characters are almost identical in the way they act, and You blend emotions into the story as easily as a profesional writer would. I look forward to this story being updated, as well as any other stories on this movie that you may create in the future. I can see this story being held in high esteem in the near future if you keep this up. I give this story 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, and a very strong 9.5/ out of ten. the only reason It isnt ten out of ten is because you havent updated yet.

Battleshiplid chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
An awesome chapter with an awesome ending, I can't wait to find out if Jewel makes it back ok!
LtRonaldSpeirsFoo chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I have a feeling that ur gonna write abt nigel.
Project NICK chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Haha, great chapter and story! the marmoset thing was good too... maybe ill do something like that in my story