Reviews for You Know You Love Me
Chevonne S chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh my god this was amazing your spelling and diction was hella rough but overall damn! Those rough sex scene were amazing! Keep writing pleassseeeee
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I love it keep writing!
harrypotterfan1 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
(chanting) More chapters.
SweetMya5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i'm hooked on this story! keep going :)
BlackDiamond07 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Glad to see you back and I must say I agreed with everyone when Angelina didn't fight back...but this chap just looks rushed together. I mean, don't get me wrong I still love this interracial couple, but it seems as if you put this chap together to appease and not for the love of writing.
SimplySinful21 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
um...wow? Damn, look I know guys are strong...but this Angelina didn't even put up much of a fight! Granted I missed this fic and I still love her fire, it kinda seemed rushed. Can't wait for more!
writing obsession23 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
i really liked it! and im nt rele a angelina/draco fan
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I think you may want to seek out a Beta Reader. I should help your story out quite a bit.

Also, Flint should not have been in this chapter, because if Angelina is in her final year, it means she's captain of the Quidditch team, which means, Montague is captain. Flint graduated the year before after his 2nd seventh year.
hershey26 chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Another great chapter i am really digging this story!
LOVE chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
I loove this story pls update soon.. i need it!
hershey26 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Damn all draco had to do was give angelina a preview of the loving she will receive from him and now shes all sunshine happy whoo thaks for the heat preview!
hershey26 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Oh my gosh so angelina will have to become draco angel after all whoo i love it!
hershey26 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
whoo i am loving this story i cant wait til malfoy gets miss angelina alone whoo you have turned me in to a stalker fan!
hershey26 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh my damn this first chap was excellent draco is such a cocky bastard and i am loving that he sat his predator ass on angelina whoo what an excellent match!
Seaahra chapter 4 . 5/16/2011