Reviews for Legacy
Thandulu chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
I've not watched Startrek DS9 in years, this still managed to make your tear up. Incredibly well written. Thanks
KatiaSwift chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This story just broke my heart. In a good way, of course. I've been seeing your works pop up for ages, and I don't know why it took me this long to review this! It's an incredible story. Absolutely incredible.

Jadzia Dax has always been one of my favorite characters of all time (I face-paint Trill spots on every morning and wear my hair like hers XD), and you really seem to capture her, and Molly, too. Keep up the awesome work! I love these stories!

Katia
triniti3n1 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Very touching. I cried. Though we never see Jadzia and Molly on the show, the relationship makes sense given Jadzia's personality. There was a certain child-like innocence and wonder about her-I can picture her playing with Molly and thouroghly enjoying herself. And she so wanted children. I've read a few of your stories and you have a gift for prose and for evoking feeling. A welcome tribute to one of my favorite ds9 characters.

(just a small note - the 'yu' was a bit distracting)
Alexandra chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
It's really long and riddled with details but a different and wonderful story over all. Its so perfect the pairing and attention on minor characters it was unusual. Well worth my time.
Battle Fries chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I just finished reading your story, and it was very touching. I suppose I never gave the O'Brien kids too much thought, but you really did an excellent job trying to understand the mentality of a child growing up in space and then moving planetside. That alone is an accomplishment, but you managed to create a believable and heartwarming relationship that I never would have imagined from my experience with the show.

And Chester made an appearance! I had totally forgotten about Chester! Always good to run into an old friend, as it were.

You've helped me start my week on a good note, and I look forward to reading more of your work. Best wishes! _
Tina chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Fantastic and heartbreaking!
mossley chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
This was an interesting idea for a story. We never saw Jadzia and Molly interact on the show, but it's only logical that they would have given how close she was to the O'Brien family. You did a good job showing her death from Molly's POV, and how her influence stayed with her over the years. A minor quibble is the "yu"s were a bit distracting, but nothing to distract from the story.
chezchuckles chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Aw, how beautiful! And incredibly heart-wrenching. I love it. : )
A Fan chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Beautiful! I love it like all your fanfictions (especially the ones about Jadzia). Keep writing!
DianeB chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
GREAT job breaking this into smaller chapters. I believe this will make it much easier for readers to handle. Several small bites, instead of one big gulp.
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow, what a beautiful, full-bodied story! I appreciate the nod to "Molly O's Beach," & it felt good to know something I wrote helped to inspire such a wonderful story. It's lovely to read fanfic written from points of view we would otherwise never get to see, and this one was outstanding, even made me tear up a little.

The way you neatly separted Molly's past memories from her present life was perfectly done, and the bridge to both stories - Molly's essay - was a phenomenal way to connect them.

Your use of "yu" in Miles' dialogue looked odd to me, but I suspect you were merely trying for his accent. (Not criticism, just observation - it did NOT deter from my enjoyment of the story.)

Nice reference to "If Wishes Were Horses," and *fantastic* references to the pro novels! I'm not sure I could've kept it as straight as you did. Well done, mighty well done. :)