Reviews for Hidden Life
Lily887787 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
hahahahahahahaha she is going to have everyone at the palms of hands soon even though she has some but not all
Hell7Born7Terra7 chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
I love it and I hope that both the twins parents and hermiones are just as funny as some of hunters relatives are turning out to be
like broken glass chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Please update this soon! I love this story! You put character into it, and I can't wait to read more of it!

Update soon! :D
FallenDarkAngel16 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
awesome ! i cant wait till its finished!
Lady Jade Scribbler chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Nice! I love this story and Greyback being Hunter's grandfather is a nice twist. I hope you update soon. :)

Later,

Lily
Lily887787 chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
well that meeting was amusing...
loretta537 chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
this is a great story! i cant wait to see how the public will react when they find out the truth about dumbledore
mattcun chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
plz write more
god of all chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
love it
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Another fun fic. Thanks for writing these, bye for now.
Perminatly Lost In Thought chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Well that went better than I thought it would that's very good and they have a plan too!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Cute with the sneezing making her transform. Reminds me of the show Sabrina The Teenage Witch. When she first got her powers she kept making pineapples or turning things into pineapples. great story.
Perminatly Lost In Thought chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I can immagine a bit of shouting in the next chapter all of which directed towered the medling old Fart Dumbles I hope to see some vexes thrown too.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
great story. keep it up.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »