Reviews for Lilies in the Moonlight
Aya Falkner chapter 21 . 6/10
I love your writing. I wish you would write more Usagi and Mamoru stories, but I understand. I am curious, you do a great job with details and have a lot of historical facts in this tale. Did you know these things before hand or did you look them up as you went along?
Pmarier chapter 21 . 5/2
Love love love! I’m so sad it’s over!
Did Serenity ever say “I love you?”
Sabs chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
Omg that reveal! I'm loving this story so much, your writing is beautiful!
Cassette89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Raye was a bitch to because you should never judge basic on the first meeting because everyone has a story and a reason they act the way they do.
irritablevowel chapter 21 . 4/30/2017
I was looking for something a little longer to read as I got tattooed a few days ago and rejected a few before finding this one. Now I'm obsessed! I've reread my favorite parts a few times already and wish I had time to sit down and give it a proper reread. I love Serenity and Endymion's arc-it's a perfect balance of annoyance turned to playful teasing turned to deep devotion. The backdrop was really interesting as well, and I appreciate so much the level of detail that went into this world. It's not often that I come across a royalty fic where the writer actually is knowledgeable about the way the world of the nobility actually functions and how the different ranks interplay. So, thank you for that! I will definitely be rereading this in the future and will also be checking out your other fics as well.
Cassette89 chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
oh jadeite Raye's a bitch who got what was coming to her , she pushed and pushed until Serena punched back
Cassette89 chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
If I was Serena I would've kicked her ass and made her leave
Cassette89 chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Raye is a bitch
Sessediz chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
This was absolutely amazing! Every chapter definitely added to the overall plot and I was not disappointed in the revelations towards the end. You sure know how to write a catching story and I'm almost sad it's over...Honestly, I could see this being a movie.
Sighsigh chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
Great story idea but the exacution could have been better. It feels like if Serena wasn't in it there wouldn't have been much of a difference to the storyline, like she was only there to birth the heir. Same with Amina, both their contribution to the story takes place in the last chapter. A lack of character development ruins what would have been a great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I must say that this was one of the best none sailor moon I've read.
SerenityMorrison chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
I have has this story for years, it never gets old, I actually read it about twice a year. you did a wonderful job, I love it. I wish you would do another :)
She138 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Just starting chapter 8, and when I read that H&M were going to be in this story, I squealed in joy. Enjoying the story for far, but H&M are my favorite pairing, so having them in the mix is perfect! You rock, feisu! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
First of all, good job on the hard work you put into this. You carried it through til the end which i thank you for. However, I will say that like another reviewer mentioned, I felt like I wanted more from the characters and plot in general. Indeed, Serenity did not seem to develop at all. She was rash and childish throughout the whole story even after finding out her "strong" lineage. I never grew attached to her character, or anyone else's character actually. Haruka admittedly was charming:) Another qualm was the development of the romance. I feel like the romances were unbelievable and shallow which was disappointing. And they seemed to be based on sex rather than a deep bonding. Especially for Kunzite. I find it hard to believe that he could grow to love Amina after he was forced to marry her, basically called her a slut the whole time, and sent her to live with her parents for months. They had no time to bond and then, after he finds out she's a traitor, he decides to declare love. It was not authentic. I felt like in general, much of it was rushed and I ended the story unsatisfied. Sorry for the harsh criticism. I just needed more depth to the characters emotions.
Latebuttruefan chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Fab story! Although I was a bit worried there for a minute when I thought Serenity had died! Hope there's a sequel?! :-)