Reviews for Lilies in the Moonlight
SerenityMorrison chapter 21 . 2/4
I have has this story for years, it never gets old, I actually read it about twice a year. you did a wonderful job, I love it. I wish you would do another :)
She138 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Just starting chapter 8, and when I read that H&M were going to be in this story, I squealed in joy. Enjoying the story for far, but H&M are my favorite pairing, so having them in the mix is perfect! You rock, feisu! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
First of all, good job on the hard work you put into this. You carried it through til the end which i thank you for. However, I will say that like another reviewer mentioned, I felt like I wanted more from the characters and plot in general. Indeed, Serenity did not seem to develop at all. She was rash and childish throughout the whole story even after finding out her "strong" lineage. I never grew attached to her character, or anyone else's character actually. Haruka admittedly was charming:) Another qualm was the development of the romance. I feel like the romances were unbelievable and shallow which was disappointing. And they seemed to be based on sex rather than a deep bonding. Especially for Kunzite. I find it hard to believe that he could grow to love Amina after he was forced to marry her, basically called her a slut the whole time, and sent her to live with her parents for months. They had no time to bond and then, after he finds out she's a traitor, he decides to declare love. It was not authentic. I felt like in general, much of it was rushed and I ended the story unsatisfied. Sorry for the harsh criticism. I just needed more depth to the characters emotions.
Latebuttruefan chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Fab story! Although I was a bit worried there for a minute when I thought Serenity had died! Hope there's a sequel?! :-)
slightlyxjaded chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Oh wow! This story was not as I expected at all! In the beginning I thought it was going to be another U/M story set in medieval times where she is promised to him without ever meeting him, but NO! Your story was so much more! There was so much action and so many twists and turns! But it is perhaps the time and effort you spent on characterization that I loved the most! Every single one of the main characters had so much depth to them! Endymion was special. He really pulled through and I'm glad you transformed him from a cocky nobody into a proud leader who loved his family. Serenity was wonderfully done! I was fascinated by her personality and the many "faces" she put on. WTF happened to Kunzite and Mina?! I did not see any of that coming! She was meh in the beginning, but hopefully Serenity would let her off easily. As for Kunzite...gahhhhh what a monster! From what he did to Serenity in the stables to his treatment of Mina to his and her love session in the library, ughhh I hope Emdymion guts him. I was glad that Raye talked about her evolution into a woman, that really got me to like her. As for Jadeite, swoon! He was so well described! All of the layers he had and his motives were so real and powerful! I was glad he lived and got his best friend back. AMAZING, epic tale. Thank you so much for writing it!
Serenity312 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Let me just start off by saying this 1st chapter is very intriguing! I'm so excited to have found such a great story that catches my attention && IS completed! Thank goodness. You don't know how happy I am & can't wait to finish this story :)
avaatquevale2250 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
i'm on a huge sailor moon fic kick right now because of the new show and can I just say GAH DAMN THIS IS FANTASTIC :D You have a talent :)
dirgurl chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Love the story. It is amazing :)
andrea rogue chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
adorei! parabéns.
jennabunny chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
Okay just had to let you know how absolutely awesome this story is! I loved jt and couldn't stop reading haha :p great writing thanks :)
Shortie630 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
I enjoyed reading your story and I'm glad I took the time for it! Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
I love this story! I always seem to come back and read over and over again!
Btw, what ever happened to your other story "Commitment"? I loved that one too.. It's sad that you've taken it down, it was really good! Please put it up again, I would love to read it!
ochreish chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
The idea behind the story was good, but I felt the execution left something to want.

I've given this story a fair chance - reading through eight chapters - but I can continue reading no longer. Serena is, quite frankly, all over the place with no logic behind her actions.

It was really frustrating to read.
Rose chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Very nice! Cute, well written, and well-suited to the times, I only wish this story were longer and developed the relationships even more deeply. Still it was quite a nice read.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 21 . 11/13/2012
There is so much I could say to prais this story I barely know where to begin. But as it is 2:30 in the morning and I have an 8:30 class, I hope you will settle for a FANTASTIC!