Reviews for In Which There Are Socks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was cute. Not really plot like, but still cute.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
PRECIOUS EXTRA-SWEET MARSHMALLOW FLUFF.
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
These two, I love them, they are my OTP. And America is much too cute for his own good! Anyway, this is adorable. Cx
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
"What do you see when you look in the mirror?" asked Harry.
"Me? Oh, I see myself getting a nice, warm pair of woolen socks!" replied Dumbledore.

Or something akin to that. :)
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
S-so cute _
Lacieintheskywithdiamonds chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is so utterly cute *A*

Alfred is so ridiculously sweet and yes, the socks match really well.

Also, I'm sure Arthur is sexy with his sock garters. He so is.

This comment should make more sense, but I'm just swimming in the fluff right now (and that's your fault) and I can't write a good review like I'd like to.
Wilde About Oscar chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This... this was beyond adorable.

LET ME LOVE YOU. C:
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Holy snap! I want socks like that! I alread have a pair of socks with the union Jack on them, but I still need to get a pair with Old Glory on them! Where can I possibly buy such a fabulous pair of socks? I think I'll check Amazon first.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
HAPPINESS. Dear Candid Queen of the Radiant Morning Ornate of the Light of a Thousand Resplendent Stars, you are indescribably wonderful and I've barely familiarized myself with you. Let me make up for that by reading more of your Hetalia stories~
George deValier chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Old Glory and Union Jack socks? I love it. Now I want some.

I love the sweet, lovely, unhurried way England and American interact in this. Just really simple and in character and adorable. Haha I can so see England in sock garters...

By the way, "What the Dickens" is possibly my favourite phrase in the English language. You totally win points for that.

This was too cute, short and sweet. Loved it. :D
riia luvs anime chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
awwww! that was so cute! but wat made it more awesome was at the bottom there was an advertisment for socks! no shit! u cant just make something like that up!
JCgurl201 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
hnnnggg that was so cute ;w; i love the ending xD