Reviews for Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me a Match
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Gilbert how could you . . .even think of hurting those poor naruto doujinshis . . .oh and poor roddy too of course!
celebreultimaverba chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
I love this fic a lot. I hope you'll start it up again soon!
HetaliaFangirlAru chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Candid Queen of the Radiant Morning Ornate of the Light of a Thousand Resplendent Stars, this is epic.
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Oh my god, the Spamano made me cry! Soooo sweet! Oh my god! :D :D
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Aaaawwww! There are tears in my eyes!
Amieee chapter 7 . 6/27/2012

I wish you'd update... Of course you can take as long as you want, I just hope you haven't dropped this fic! I really love it a lot..
Kittirisu chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Oh my gosh. Reading this in the middle of the night was not a good idea. I think I woke the whole household by laughing so hard.

Anyway, please update soon I love the PruAus and the USUK, and matchmaker Hungary. ;D
BlackWindButterfly chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
This is a wonderful fic. I do hope that you continue it. I love all the character interactions and the different comparisons you've thrown in here and there. I also really love how you write Feliciano even if he isn't really the main character. All of this is so adorable that I can't wait to see when you update.
Amieee chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really REALLY like this too. I really hope you update ;_; please say you will.

SafetyScissors chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
I like this. I mean I really REALLY like this.
SafetyScissors chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
You know Roddy, little boys always tease the kids they like.
cylobaby chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Love it! Great fic! Update soon!
fubibliophile chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Waiting for the next one
Lavender Rain chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
Oh I do hope you update this soon, it's amazing and hilarious!
Jacquzy chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Oh my goodness, this fic! I LOVE it (and usually I can't stand highschool AUs...)

I love everything about it - your writing is lovely, and I adore the pairings, and how wonderfully in-character you're managing to keep them. I don't understand how this hasn't received more reviews! It's just perfect!

Hope you'll update soon!