Reviews for Just What the Doctor Ordered
Sidnika chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I really liked this! Great job :)
Missstarpro chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I am in love with this story! It is, by far, the best JokerxFemShep I've seen so far. Good Job. .
xNightRuby chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was AWESOME! lol i was funny and romantic at the same time. just as id imagine it would be with joker :D awesome story! make more!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I always get the feeling that a female Shepard would go one of a few ways. Either full virgin, very shy and not much sex at all, or full domination. Got to say, I think you pulled of the shy and domination pretty well.
ChelseaVakarian chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lol I love this story. I don't know what it is about Joker that makes him so freaking sexy... but you made him even sexier in this. I would love if you did more of these ; ) Can't get me enough Joker lol!
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
It was great!

Please! I'm still trying to stop laughing because of the end!
Morkhan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
XDDDD Yes, amazing, awesome. The character's voices were completely spot-on- I had no trouble whatsoever hearing every line with Jennifer Hale and Seth Green's awesome delivery. If Joker is not a romance option in ME3, I may have to cut some people. I don't *care* if having sex might break him in half. WE WILL FIND A WAY.
Lady Silq Ice chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Such an amazingly written and awesome story! I can literally hear Joker's voice say each of those lines, wonderful job!
xXChaos.Angel-ChanXx chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
*drool*

I love this story. I loved joker being in charge! sorta. lol

You made it all work and not awkward and I loved.!
Gefionne chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I need a cold shower. This was great!
JacksAreWild chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Best parting line in a story...EVER! Sexy and funny...just like Joker. Loved it!
Ink And Blade chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This has to be the best shipping oneshot I have ever read! Truly marvelous.
SatoshiluverXOXO chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very well written. I love the character of Joker, seeing as how he behaves as the name entitles. His humor cracks me up in the game, and I was glad to see you utilize it throughout this. Very sexy writing too! Turians definitely have a good idea of how to release stress.
Gull chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You write Joker perfectly. :)
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is awesome! One of the best joker/shep fics I've read so far. Kudos!