Reviews for A Summer's Day
ZD South chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I pray you find it in your heart to continue this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Both fang and Hope are a bit OOC in the first chapter, so if you could tweak that when you update, that'll be great!
Ripo chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Great story but please please expand on it. Probably the best fangxhope i have read in a long long time so dont end it here make it longer
just a skeleton chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
yes a hundred years passing by once again
very patient i am. hoping for another update very very soon.
and if you decide to make an old skeleton happy,
make it extra long, peace
Soyuz chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
M04R PLOX!
Ballzzzz chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
yeah we need more of this story its good!
keys of fate chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
PLZ WORK ON CH 3
FallenxEternityx chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I really like HopexFang (don't think I'm weird) and I'm right now, loving this fic. Hope you continue it, I'd love it if you do. :D

Right now, I'm thinking that Hope's mom and Vanille planned something with those two, but I'm not sure I'm right...

_ -Thinking face XDD
sorachicken chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow, your writing is so entertaining! I've never seen a Hope/Fang fic, so I was interested in giving it a try. So far, very enjoyable.

The characters are a bit ooc, but in a way, it's charming. This feels like a story with a world very separate from the Final Fantasy one. And it's like you're writing your own story, just with the small familiarities that make your readers feel like they know these people rather well.

I feel like I'm just listening to a good friend/comedian tell me about one of the strangest vacations he's ever had. It's great. Looking forward to reading the next chapter, and good luck with the girl!
Brilliantteazer chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
sure hope you will do more hopexfang stories. The interactions between is really cute and you kept their characters the same. update soon
RaidEye chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
You have no idea how much I luaghed at the scene with the mouse and Fang. Good work, mate:)

Who would have thunk Fang was scared of a little mouse.

That makes her more girly for good or bad (mostly bad becouse it doesn't seem to be Fang).

However, I think Hope recovered from the shook of having a woman who have bullied him standing above him with a cleaver way to quickly. I was in a similar situation once (the one with the knife wasn't a bully though and I hadn't been jit in the nads), and it took some serius explanation to convince me I wasn't about to die.

I guess it could work if they were like best friends and this was something common, but that doesn't strike me as the case.

Still, you have a funny story going on, don't take this review as some kind of bashing on my part. I like this story even though it's a non-canon paring fic (the only canon is Serah and Snow in my opinion).

Keep it up, mate:)

Best Regards: RaidEye
malefan chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I approve of this story... which does not mean very much... yeah. Anyway, good with this. I will follow it to the conclusion(If it finishes).
AssasinZAssasin chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Hmm, once again great story.

I apologize as i do not really like this pairing...so i pretty much just skimmed through.

Still, good work. Never seen you do first person before...

Well, i saw one or two grammatical errors...Nothing much to concern yourself with.

i apologize as i skimmed through it without really reading it, but i did get the general idea of what happened.

Good luck on future chapters.

Yours Truly,

AssasinZAssasin
Child of the Flame Alchemist chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
What about me Chazz surely you havent forgotten my old PenName haha we are still planning
Shpongled Windseeker chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
My first thoughts about this story was that it lacked the impact the first chapter did, however after reading your notes down at the bottom, I agree with you - Fang's mind is complex to grasp, probably because we know so little about her compared to anyone else.

Just because it lacked the impact, doesn't mean it's not good. It's actually very good, in my opinion. :] Keep writing man, it's good, and I can see the potential.

-Cetra