Reviews for Chuck vs the End and the Beginning
digijim95 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Nice little AP cameo there, I can see this was written as a 'what if' for the series ending in S4, and I have to admit I would have been fine, if they had decied not to try and kill Sarah off.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great story...
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Maybe it was just the way I read it (with a long, dramatic as heck pause between the last two lines), but I loved the last to lines!

It's nice to feel things finished. I like definite endings. This one doesn't make me wondering "does it last" or what not. Woo hoo!

- Natty
phedtay chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
nice one... thanks...
cobb the extractor 22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I liked it and thought it was really good. But john casey would never leave LA and be away from Alex, Morgan,Chuck and Sarah plus the woodcombs. Also it was sorta kinda tough for morgan to leave the house for the most part Morgan and Alex would ne good neighbors or something. Other than that the story was great but one would think they wouldnt totally be out of the life possibly agreeing to one mission a year or only if the worlds on the brink of destruction and all teams are pulled out of retierenment.
phaia chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Well, that made my toothache. Thanks for sharing, and welcome back! :)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Neat. Loved the AP ref.
Lily in Blue chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I liked this. It was bittersweet... sad and beautiful at the same time. Very believable too. Very nice work.
yvonnefan chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Like this first chapter. More please :-)
quistie64 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Sweet story! Love the AP reference. Well done.
Grey Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Good story, and nice nod to "Adorable Psycho". I enjoyed reading it.
lucky713 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Sweet!
Kate McK chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Cute and a little sad, can't imagine them not being spies.
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This story was great! I loved the way they found new ways to be happy without the CIA