Reviews for Two Hundred and Four
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was an awesome and amazing one shot. It is long enough to be several chapters, but you gave it to us all as one story page. I LOVED it!
Gforever21 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Its *sniff* Its so *Sniff* Its so BEAUUUTIFUL! Dude you're like my favorite as of now like forreal I love this (LOVE THISS)

gi
Mandalynca chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
As a recent member of this site, I have only just come across your story. It is probably one of the best I have read. The tone was perfect, not over the top emotional or angsty and I loved how Elena got through her feelings and understanding of her love for Damon through writing their story. Just so good. Thank you.
Esther1015 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story , love all of it!
HassanaR chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love your story! Is beatiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
O MY GOD I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was really good
HG1715 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Really beautiful! LOVED IT! Thank you so much for writing this story.
Hislovestory1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is amazing...I want to find a million more Damon and ELena stories that have this feel... makes me feel like falling in love :)
catlady45 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was almost too sweet for me. Almost. Except I'm such a sucker for the "tell my story in a book plot", and you didn't let us forget that he's also the same guy who killed some of her friends and family. Summed up pretty well what I feel about the two possible endings to her story. Liked it.
PlaydateWithFire chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
that was so amazing
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is such a great story. Loved the reunion part of Damon and Elena :))
4231dog chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Epic!
Fee-Sha16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You did an amazing job! I loved it!(: