Reviews for Two Hundred and Four
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/6
oh man, you are AMAZING! that was only a little bit of angst but it was AWESOME!
Asyouwish14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Wow... I started this out of pure boredom, but you surprised me. This is actually quite well written and is a fantastic tribute to the brilliance which is delena. Love your descriptions of damon especially, all flawed and vulnerable but still badass and an audience favourite. Well done!
delena05 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
You portrayed their relationship perfectly. Loved the novel idea and how Elena first went with the Stefan ending because she preferred safety just like in the show but eventually realized her real happy ending lies with Damon. Glad they were reunited in the end.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Whoa. That was awesome. I love the idea of her using a frigging novel just to basically say "I love you". I mean, seriously.

Still loving the style of your oneshots, too. It's such a cool way to tell a complete story in a relatively small amount of words.
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Beautiful. It was sad to see Elena go, heartbreaking for Damon to let her, and perfect when they got together. :)
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I cant believe how easily you went from "it took you..." to the wonderful story you developed. Epic.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was an awesome and amazing one shot. It is long enough to be several chapters, but you gave it to us all as one story page. I LOVED it!
Gforever21 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Its *sniff* Its so *Sniff* Its so BEAUUUTIFUL! Dude you're like my favorite as of now like forreal I love this (LOVE THISS)

gi
Mandalynca chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
As a recent member of this site, I have only just come across your story. It is probably one of the best I have read. The tone was perfect, not over the top emotional or angsty and I loved how Elena got through her feelings and understanding of her love for Damon through writing their story. Just so good. Thank you.
Esther1015 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story , love all of it!
snnowfrostt chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love your story! Is beatiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
O MY GOD I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was really good
HG1715 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Really beautiful! LOVED IT! Thank you so much for writing this story.