Reviews for Missing Parts
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Hahaha! Me encanto! :D Hahaha, creo Tsuna sospechaba lo que paso entre Soichi Y
y Spanner. Me gusto!
Ren Leo chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I actually tried to built a desk chair while half-asleep and the result was... err, creepier than Mukuro's illusions. And then my reaction was : "Why does it look different on the picture ?" God I'm hopeless x).

I really love Shoichi and Spanner together, I find them cute :D !

I laughed a lot reading this, you brightened my day. Thank you.
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
LOLZ...YOU TOTALLY WIN INDIGO! XD

Nice job! Tsuna building a desk chair...never would've thought of it! Hehe loved it! :3
Withered Black Rose chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
AWWWW, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. Poor Juudiame can't even put together a chair. But that's ok! We'll all help out and build it together! Yes we will! I love how that poor little chair came to represent the family. That really fit. Great job!
animepie chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awww...that was sweet and rather hilarious. The implications of what Spanner and Sho-chan were up to was adorable. The fact that Tsuna can't build a desk chair despite everything. I can imagine that poor defenseless thing. That simple chair really means a lot of things and it really cracks me up.
Luvinthis chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Haha, I really loved how Spanner's so oblivious to the fact that he isn't supposed to say anything. Great job!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aw, this was really sweet. I like the rapport these guys have, and how a simple chair can be so much more. Great job~~

(I feel for you Tsuna- I can barely put together two pieces of wood!)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awww! This is adorable! :) How cute-I especially like the end:

"Tsuna couldn't hold it in anymore—he started laughing. Hard. This was the kind of thing he loved, the kind of thing he fought for. The ability to make desk chairs and completely mess it up. The ability to have friends that didn't mind that he couldn't build a desk chair. The ability to see Spanner and Shoichi and Gokudera and Kyoko and Haru and Yamamoto and everyone smile, every day, and know that there was the chance that there would be more smiles tomorrow.

He just wanted to return those smiles to everyone's faces."

It's the essence of your thoughts Juudaime! Of course you are the best at writing yourself Juudaime! :D I loved it Juudaime!
nightserenade chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really liked this fic, it brought a smile to my face. I loved the metaphors you used, relating the chair to the family and everything going on in their lives. It made the whole concept more tangible and real.

I loved the way you wrote the characters, especially sweet, non-handyman material Tsuna and smart, protective Gokudera. The 4851 hints were hilarious! Haha.

Great job! :)
Torataro chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Tsunayoshi Sawada: The picasso of Carpentry.

Pretty nice story, Indigo. Hm, Spanner with syrup... Oh dear, I think I just fangirl-giggled.
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Aww Indigo... that was such a treat. You're such an amazing writer, even better than you gave yourself credit for. This story was awesome, and funny, and sweet. Tsuna is just too adorable! He can whoop ass, but he can't build a chair lol Spanner and Sho-chan are so perfect for each other! And the little revelation Tsuna has at the end... it put a huge smile on my face. ] You should really write more KHR stories, because you're awesome and totally going in my faves!