Reviews for Failing Safely
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 4 . 9/17
So many people hate Superman for how he treats Conner and while I don't like it either, I do like how it shows Superman isn't perfect. I loved reading about Clark's feelings towards the boy in this story 3 Sort of wish they hugged after Clark risked breaking the rules to get him help from the future but mostly I just don't want them to hate each other.

I also love Bat-Dad and Big-Bro-Robin!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
I'm always so mad at the young justice superman
Christina chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Great story I happy that Superboy is better now :)
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
First I read about *HurtWhump Angel and now I read about *HurtWhump Conner/Superboy? What is with you with writing about these guys getting hurt?

Actually, the correct name is Doctor Mid-Nite.

Clone degeneration, the bane of all clones. It's amazing that Superboy didn't suffer from such on the show. Damn. Cadmus is one twisted place.

Superman is such a bastard, you know that? It's so freaky how Batman is the nice one. That's nearly fundamentally wrong since it's usually the other way around. Heck! He even took off his cape and cowl. I like nice, fahterly Batman here.
Cookiepiano chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
This was great. Plenty of detail, and it captured Clark's emotions in a way that really made me want to cry, slap him with Kryptonite, and start hugging both Conner And Clark. 3 Im not crying.. Damn eye sweat.. Is it hot in here?..
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
most interesting ,more.
Lalala chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Why is he dying it's sad I can't read anymore I'll cry
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
i'm glad this ended well; it could have so easily gone otherwise. Your Conner at the end seems better than he'd begun: a little more confident, less angry, more patient, happier. It's nice to see all the good influences on him: Bruce, Dick, Kaldur, and i even thought i caught a bit of Alfred there.
I think you bring across very well the point that YJ canon was making: that Bruce's mostly-unsmiling but consistent care is a whole lot better than Clark's general friendliness that failed where it really counted. I don't blame Clark for his guarded-ness regarding Superboy, but at least he should have warmed up a little once Bruce had verified that Conner is effectively just a kid - especially given how generous he is with everyone else.
Right from the start in YJ canon it was striking how different Dick and Conner were. everything about Dick screams effortless confidence and security, and Bruce can scowl all he wants, but Dick is clearly happy, a carefully-nurtured and deeply-cherished child. Conner looked like a neglected problem teen from the start, and i'm glad that by the end of this story, he's looking a little more like Dick in this regard.
Thanks for sharing!
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Not good Lois.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Great story
brightwing11 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
ooh, my heart hurt!
Derpy bird chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Ermigersh this is amazing!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I feel a little bad for Sups but he did have his chance
Arla Logan chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
This was so sad and depressing, yet so beautiful...
;-( ;-(
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I am so glad he is fine...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »