Reviews for Failing Safely
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Did not expect this to make me cry. Damn Cadmus is a twisted place :'(
indigo chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
dang someone should give you a award for this amazing
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I don't understand that last line. smart yet obvious me :(
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
batman is the greatest father in all of DC COMICS, next to Bruce Banner of course. it must be in the name!
Dragonfire - Jessie Sparrow chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
aww this story is sweet :)
Mesonoxian chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Daddy!Bats is the best thing EVER! 3
Ripper101 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Heartbreaking and beautifully characterised, all at the same time. Thank you so much for writing this story, and for not 'fixing' things at the end so it seems like an unthinking happy ever after. It can't be, but it still ends in hope, which is the best part of all.
Me chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
This was heartbreakingly beautiful! Love it!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
this was really good please keep up the great work
MarvelousSterek chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
This was really good
HenrySeb chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
You have no idea how many emotions I experienced throughout this entire fic. Happiness, confusion, shock, anger, satisfaction and most of all, deep sorrow. This story was absolultey perfect, it just really clicked with me. I was very disappointed with Supermans role in this story, and very glad with how Batman stepped up and became protective of SB. But then when it seemed to only be getting worse, supes saves the day, which I don't mind because I like happy endings like this. So good job and keep up the good work, because I truly hope you write another impacting story such as this one or add to this one, Idk.
Thanks
-27Steve
Haunt of twilight chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
great story! I love that Bruce took up the father role! I was kind of hoping Conner would get a new Hero name or at least outfit...something that connects him to Batman and the bat family.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I got to the part where Bruce was all "This is not Cadmus" and the song Breakeven came on. And omg did I cry. I love it!
batfan7 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Awww. What a sweet ending. The story was rather gut-wrenching. I kept wanting to get a kryptonite two-by-four out for Superman's head and beat out the 'issues' he had, but I like how you resolved it in the end. He and Conner aren't perfect and they won't become extremely close, I don't think, but Bruce looks well on his way to more than making up for that problem. All things concidered, being part of Batman's family is probably the best thing that could happen to the kid. They're all a little messed up and all have traumatic pasts, but they're devoted to each other and Connor fits that mold better than the sunshine of the Kent's household (although I think the Kents would love a few visits from their 'grandkid').

It was a fun read! And I'm very glad to see that their was a happy ending (depressing stories are just so...depressing).
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
awww... so sweet! the perfect ending in my opinion. :)