Reviews for The Last Meddlings of Lord Black
Thunderbolt1998 chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
pls write one more chap
joshua.burlingame chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Hi! I really liked this story. While the dialogue didn't fit the characters from the book, the story as a whole was wonderful. I know it's been a long time since you've been on, but I hope you decide to finish this story. It has such wonderful potential, as you weave your own version to fit within cannon events from the book. Please consider coming back to this and finishing! You have a talent you should cultivate.
Cheers!
joker12345677 chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
please update i love this story and would like to see what happens next.
Axcel chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Didn't you say they got Harry contacts while out shopping? Wouldn't that be a far smarger thing to wear during a violent sport (or dangerous classes, for that matter) than glasses. I could see wearing the glasses for studying to avoid irritating your eyes from wearing contacts so long. Or during potions, so no fumes could get trapped between eye and contact.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
I don't get what you mean by six years. Harry will be of age in two years. Or are they of age at sixteen? I don't remember which.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
PLEASe come back and finish this story! It is to good not to be finished
MWRANDOM chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Not one of my favorite stories. The whole purpose I read a fic such as this is to see how things are changed from cannon. This however, has VERY little change. There is no training for Harry, no additional assistance, hell you had them sleeping together and did not even have her be upset about th scar from Umbridge's detentions. The pairing did not seem to improve much if anything about HArry's situation or the outcome of the war. Frankly I was hoping for more as Harry spends years growing up neglected and abused, he is forced to return to the situation every year, when he is not he is constantly having to evade life threatening situations, deal with attacks from teachers and students, and has to deal with the reactions of a fickle student body and public, and he is manipulated into having to sacrifice his life by someone who keeps far too many secrets and seems to be ineffectual at actually stopping the spread of evil in his society, school, and government. Having someone with a close relationship to Harry, especially one with both combat training and legal athority should open the way to make some major changes in the story. I just don't see that here and so lament the missed opportunities.
SouLReApeR95 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Update. Update. Update. Dont abondon this
valdiusmacto chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
You are a cruel, evil, terrible, perrson. You get so close to the end than drop off the face of the earth for a year! Somewhere a puppy cries everytime someone reaches the dead end of this story, I hope you're proud of yourself for making puppies cry.

Aside from that I enjoyed the story...admittedly mostly due to the rather rare paring. It was/is a bit cliche filled, akward at times, and you badly need either a new beta or a new Enter key...not sure which. I suspect it's the fault of FFnet's notoriously horrible formating, but you're dialog tends to all run together frequently. Everyone speaking on the same line and thereby making it very hard to seperate who is talking naturally. While I can't give this story resounding praise, I can at least label it a very good 'guilty pleasure' read, and I thank you for writing it...I will be even more thankfully if you finish it though_. Heres to hoping you weren't murdered in your sleep before finishing this!
Nate chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Yeah - ok fuck this. No serious repercussions for Andromeda or Sirius? Yeah - done with this story.
Nate chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Ok - Andromeda and Sirius are both fucking assholes. They both need to have broken bones at the VERY LEAST!
LordHerod chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Brilliant story. Y u no update?
AlexanderTheNightKing chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
damn i wanna see the end of it damn nice story loved it from begin to ch16 just freaking good
Daniel chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
I love it! The whole time I was thinking that Sirius was giving everyone the finger. The birdie. All to say FU! Can't wait for Harry to come back. This is the best HONKS fanfiction I've ever read!
Blackravens5 chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
This story is amazing and i know it has been a year since you updated, but i'm begging you, PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!