Reviews for The Last Meddlings of Lord Black
More chapters please
anon chapter 16 . 3/9
great fic
Randomfan chapter 1 . 3/9
Love this fic. I know it's unlikely you'll return to finish this story now, but in the first chapter's author note you mention having already written an epilogue for i. If you still have that would it be possible for you to post it.

Once again I loved reading this fic thank you for posting as much of it as you did.
mckertis chapter 2 . 2/27
Err...so Harry would get a second-hand slut for a wife. Pity.
bet7368 chapter 16 . 2/5
Wondering if your ,are still writing? Thank you for your story . will follow
hogwartsfan1 chapter 16 . 1/6
Dont stop now you only have one more to go. it has been a great train ride and it only has to make it one more stop please dont end it here
hogwartsfan1 chapter 4 . 1/5
I just found you story and Im enjoying it immensely Its a fun read .
Jason sproul jr chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
I liked the chapter but you have to make another chapter! Keep up the good work and keep making fan fiction stories!
Meerhawk chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
Damn you for dropping this story!
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
So you have an ending. And you're figuring how to get there.

Sounds like my writing style.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
to the authors of this fic, you are an asshole and and extremely horrible person. how dare you make me fall in love with this story and then have the audicity to leave it uncompleted. this story is awesome and I love it. update! this made me feel so many things, I even cried a few times.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
personally i always found meadowhall a bit too close to sheffield for my liking, but good fic much more depth to tonks than is normally seen
saint21 chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
Oh come on yo can't leave it like this!It's almost over just another chapter or two pleeaaaase?
Kane Richards chapter 16 . 4/19/2016
What a truly awful place to abandon a story. Poor show.

The story up till that point was good. It felt a bit disjointed however due to the time skips. Felt like you wanted to stick to the books a bit too much. It could probably have done with more interactions between Harry and Tonks while still at Hogwarts
tytykeane chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
Omg omg omg please say there's more to come, I know it's a bit late but this story is awesome