Reviews for The Last Meddlings of Lord Black
Currahee506 chapter 16 . 7/25
More now please
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 2 . 7/12
yes! harry and tonks pairing is awesome! great story but try to make it a bit easier to red by breaking up big chunks into smaller parts!
debsel chapter 16 . 6/28
please continue with this story!
Tarix chapter 16 . 6/5
Great story, hoping for a happy end and maybe a sequel.
zackhalifa420 chapter 16 . 5/27
Oh My God, I can't wait for the next chapter of this GORRAM AWESOME story. Team Honks 4 life.
BinarySobriquet chapter 6 . 5/23
Gods do I hate it when people use ' instead of ".
Ranmaleopard chapter 16 . 4/10
This is just amazing I can't wait for more
ClockedReaders chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh boy seems as if the sirius has really put his foot down his throat. off to see what happens next
Cezhran chapter 16 . 3/26
You should really continue this story until it's finished. It's a well written story, and I for one like it a lot.
Thunderbolt1998 chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
pls write one more chap
joshua.burlingame chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Hi! I really liked this story. While the dialogue didn't fit the characters from the book, the story as a whole was wonderful. I know it's been a long time since you've been on, but I hope you decide to finish this story. It has such wonderful potential, as you weave your own version to fit within cannon events from the book. Please consider coming back to this and finishing! You have a talent you should cultivate.
Cheers!
joker12345677 chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
please update i love this story and would like to see what happens next.
Axcel chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Didn't you say they got Harry contacts while out shopping? Wouldn't that be a far smarger thing to wear during a violent sport (or dangerous classes, for that matter) than glasses. I could see wearing the glasses for studying to avoid irritating your eyes from wearing contacts so long. Or during potions, so no fumes could get trapped between eye and contact.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
I don't get what you mean by six years. Harry will be of age in two years. Or are they of age at sixteen? I don't remember which.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
PLEASe come back and finish this story! It is to good not to be finished