Reviews for Gundam Seed Fate
JAAJAA chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Miwa and Cecil ... love their relationship. are they a pair or something? please do update soon :DDD I really love it :D
JAAJAA chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I really like it, the story gets more interesting when you revealed the black ravens are back for war.
MissLadyK18 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I really like this story :)
I hope Cagalli gets to use her Akatsuki and kick ass lol
Update soon

update soon :3
heyheyyheyyy chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
very update soon(
SamuraiGundam chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I hope you will update your story soon. Looking good so far.
Starry chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
FalconRukichi chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
So, mysterious of black ravens now half revealed. and actually everything's happen since 9 years ago and cecil /miwa already grown up? uh~ cecil is so gentle!
Starry chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
update soon :3
Random Dude chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
You've a typo here. I think it should be here not her

CE 75

It has been two years since the end of UCPS. I'm still residing in PLANT and since then I've been working in PLANT's special laboratory in making Coordinators. No one knew of my former identity and no one knew about UCPS and UCRP. It was a secret tightly kept secret.

I've recently realized the increase of Naturals here in PLANT. That was something I disliked very much. I've never really gotten over the fact that Naturals and Coordinators are now living in peace. That was pure bullshit. In the past, Naturals hated us Coordinators and exiled us " her " in PLANT. Because of the war that Blue Cosmos had inflicted, I lost my whole family. I've never forgotten nor forgiven the Naturals and what they've done.
Starry chapter 8 . 5/7/2011