Reviews for My Life's What Now!
I luv cammy chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
yay! more updates coming !
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Please continue! I really love this story! :)
Dragonclaw11 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Are you going to update? I've been re-reading this story for a while, waiting for one. . If you do, please do it soon. Many readers are anxiously awaiting...

:P

D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
You seriously need to update. You said you would like three months ago and you still haven't. We're waiting.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
you seriously need to been weeks and i cant wait to read the next chapter.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Yaay I love this story so far
im gettin way impatient chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
look. we all know high schools hard.

we all know it takes A LOT 2 write these. but if u dont count the authors note, its november.

u said ud upd8 in june.

its...not right! ur leavin us hangin here tibbitoo!

btw, i went 2 ur page, and got TOTALLY distracted!

WOWZA LOTSA STUFF!

anyway, im distracted again. bones season 7 is coming out on the third. i have a right to be distracted..right?

SO UPD8..PLZ!

cammygrl
Izzy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is one of my favorite fanfics and you havnt fuckin updated in like a fuckin month or something! Please-yes the fuckin Izzy just said fuckin please-update!

With all my fuckin love,

Izzy M.
Hiya chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Dude. You better have a really good reason for not updating for a month. I m already pissed of at Rick riordan for leaving SoN on a cliffhanger and making MoA (mark of Athena) not come out in a year. Hurry up and update the damn awesome story!
Hiya chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I like it. You said that the 5th chap would come out in JUNE 30 HELLO! It is SEPTEMBER!
Hiya chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Pleas continue. I hav been searching do for this story for days where they read her stoy an dyou haven't updated in almost a month please please update
cammygrl chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
ARRRRRRGH! so annyd now! my librry webste wont show NOS as there. ill prob have 2 wt tll it gts OUT! UGGGGGH! as for SoN, im 51 out of, like, 250. so not THT bd consdrng. i TTLY ND SK THO! AND I TTLY *ND* U 2 UPD8! now i no every1s busy (ugh, schol) including me, so just try ur bst, and pst it as sn as ur dne writng, k?
cammygrl.very dissapointed chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
'shld b dne by 9.12' u say in ur summary, huh? i dnt c nthn and im gnna cry if u dnt upd8 sn!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
awesome and funny. Update. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
continue! i reviewed, so now continue! I mean it. this is really good. CONTINUE!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »